complicity to trafficking

This is a discussion on complicity to trafficking within the Drugs Charges forum, part of the Arrests, Searches, Seizures category; hi was was served with a secret indicment in december i took a friend to pick up some money and ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #1

Confused complicity to trafficking

hi was was served with a secret indicment in december i took a friend to pick up some money and his friend got in the car when i heard him mention about the amount of drugs my friend gave him i realized they were making a drug deal just so happen that the guy i took my friend to get his money from was wired audio and video the day the detectives came to my house they told me if i didnt tell them the truth they would call a car to take e to jail i assured them i only took him ti pick up some moneyi imm. hired a lawyer i went to court to enter a plea not guilty by the way my lawyer took me and my codefendants case anyway lawyer kept telling me he hadnt got the video or discovery packet when he did he would call me into his office to watch it well my next court date was coming and he said he had not got it yet so monday morning on my court date lawyer walks into the curthouse throws these papers on the table and says take this deal a f 3 with 4 years probation or go to jail today i asked if he got the video he said yes but didnt watch it what the hell do i need to watch it for your in the ****ing thing i asked if i could watch it he said yeah but what difference does it mke take this plea and go watch it so o sighned the deal and he told me to change my plea when i go in front of the judge to guilty that same day so i did my codefenant even wrote a letter to our lawyer stating i wasnt aware of what i was really taking him up there for while i was in his office watching the video he went to my codefedant who also had court that day just in a different courtroom and told him to take the year because i was watching the video as we are speaking so he did now my psychiatrist and therapist doesnt feel things were right with this case my psychiatrist wrote in his notes after seeing me that in my condition i was very vulnerable and the lawyer used prfanity and intimidation everyone i talk to feels i was cohersed and intimidated was this fair i have no priors they sezed my car my nursing license is going to be taken away my psychiatrist and therapist wants to write the judge about what this lawyer done to me but i asked them not because the judge prosecuters and lawyers might all be working together and they might tke me away from my kids please someone help me nd i dont have money to fight this
member201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Doing business in China? Need legal help or advice? Contact our international and Chinese lawyers 24 hours! WORLD Law Direct offers an experienced team of American and Chinese legal professionals.
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: complicity to trafficking

You could ask the state bar to review that situation you have described for ethics issue or violations, and/or have your doctor intervene as well.

It is true it does not seem well handled.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #3
AlexaH's Flag is: United States

Default Re: complicity to trafficking

Should the Eighth Amendment supersede the actions of law enforcement with regards to seizing drug dealer cars? Sure, they're good cars that are inexpensive at auction, but by purchasing, are customers giving police in legal arrears the thumbs up?
AlexaH is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2631 times