possession w/ intent to deliver

This is a discussion on possession w/ intent to deliver within the Drugs Charges forum, part of the Arrests, Searches, Seizures category; Jan.08 I bartended at a local bar located on a motel property. We had a security/bouncer, that also was a ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 04:45 AM   #1
Unregistered

Confused possession w/ intent to deliver

Jan.08 I bartended at a local bar located on a motel property. We had a security/bouncer, that also was a undercover cop. Everytime I workd w/ him he would haress me for pot,pills or whatever. said he needed it to take home to his ole lady so she would give it up. I always told him no I dont mess w/ drugs i have 2 teen girls at home and drugs were not a part of my life.
One night while cleaning the bathroom I found a very small,less then a gram
of weed. So I went out of the bathroom and hollered for him to come and get the bs I just found on the floor. Joking I said take it to your ole lady mabe he would get a kiss out of it. We laughd, went on about our buisness. Never thought anything else about it.March 21,2008 while going to my car after closing bar, He and a another cop jump out of a car to arrest me for possesion w/ intent to deliver! Now Iam out on a 10,000.00 property bond being chrgd w/ a felony. My court appointed sucks. Last week the proscutor sent a ltr offering me to take a plea bargin of guilty of conspericy to deliver marjaunna. W/ no recommendation to the courts on my behalf?! My court appointed only comment is Im not telling u to take it nor am i telling u not to. Im not guilty of this beat up chrg. what should I do?
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: possession w/ intent to deliver

Is there any evidence that supports you found it--any other prints on the bag etc.

You could offer a lie detector as well but do so only with counsel.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 04:17 AM   #3
Unregistered

Confused Re: possession w/ intent to deliver

About 9 months ago a friend and her 21 yr old daughter was going to lend a young girl that they knew for a short time the mother felt sorry for the girl and wanted to help her . She was told that her mother is getting to kick her and boyfriend in the streets , but they had a flat screen TV and an x box in the pawn shop so if the woman can get it out $ 499 she could hold in Lu of lending them some money to get at least one month for a apt . as it turned out the girl was buying pills from a under cop they were setting her up all the time as the woman and her daughter drove to meet her and gave her the money cops came out from all over the three were taken to jail bonded out the next day and charged with attempt to traffic Oxycontin none of them touched a pill or talked to a cop except the girl .Now 15.000 $ later The lawyer of the daughter and mother wants them to take a plea of 3 yr probation and drug control .Why isn't he going to bat for them I know hes one of the top att in this town But most of he clients a murders what should they do?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2959 times