EMS Tracking - Parcel Signed by Different Person

This is a discussion on EMS Tracking - Parcel Signed by Different Person within the Doing Business in China forum, part of the INTERNATIONAL LAW category; Hi, I have a parcel from EMS and its tracking number is EE127874844CN. It shows that it is already delivered ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 09:20 AM   #1

Default EMS Tracking - Parcel Signed by Different Person

Hi,
I have a parcel from EMS and its tracking number is EE127874844CN. It shows that it is already delivered but the it actually is signed by a different person whom I don't know. Is this a usual problem with EMS. Does this always happened to EMS? Anyone experience such situation and received their goods? How long does it take EMS to deliver to Canada?
zirkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: EMS Tracking - Parcel Signed by Different Person

File a police report for theft if you need to. The police can go and see who signed and what they did.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 09:55 PM   #3
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
File a police report for theft if you need to. The police can go and see who signed and what they did.
F.U...C.K.. YOU EMS YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF CUSTOMER, LIKE CNCHINAGIFTS.COM

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 02:20 AM   #4
Unregistered

Angry Re: EMS Tracking - Parcel Signed by Different Person

Hi,
I am in the same situation. MY ems # EE098339555CN showed f riggin delivered on Saturday signed by: NQURBHI. I NEVER GOT THE PRODUCT!!!
Who the f is: NQURBHI.
How do i find out what address it went to?

Old Aug 19th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am in the same situation. MY ems # EE098339555CN showed f riggin delivered on Saturday signed by: NQURBHI. I NEVER GOT THE PRODUCT!!!
Who the f is: NQURBHI.
How do i find out what address it went to?
did you ever get your package?

email me because i ordered from someone that uses EMS and am worrying now my email is myspace.atlanta@gmail.com thanks

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #6
jami b

Thumbs Down Re: EMS Tracking - Parcel Signed by Different Person

my tracking number was ee195231013cn. someone else signed my name and got my package it was a very expensive item. I HAVE TRIED TO REACH THE SELLER AND THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND MY ITEM.

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 11:09 AM   #7

Hi, I have just been SCAMMED by a "company" that sells cell phones, laptops, and all that kind of stuff. The web page is WWW.THETOPELECTRONIC.COM, and the email address is kyle8008@hotmail.com. I bought more than a thousand dollars in iphones, and as all china fraud they didn't arrived. They gave me a tracking number for EMS shipping company, the tracking number was original but it was a tracking number to another place. They told me at the beginning that they were a serious business and that they wanted a long term business with me an all that bull**** they say to everybody. This was my first time making business with someone in china via internet. I have a small electronic business in Colombia (south America) and my suppliers were always from the States (very serious and punctual), but the prices weren't as cheap as the electronics of this fake china company. So I wanted to try with this china companies, that they say they have cheap electronics because the assembled factory of Mac, nokia, blackberry is in china, BULL****!!! DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS CHINA STORY!!

Listen people we have to do something and we can, they are thousands of people who have been scammed just like me and you. We need to build a big community against these thieves that plays with our moral and trust. I’m looking forward to make kind of a web page, a huge database with the names and address of these thieves, a place where people around the world can not only place their experience, but also start thinking of taking some action against this frauds. For example, contact big electronic companies like Mac, Nokia, Sony, etc and ask them where they have their assembled factories and stuff like that, so we can’t be cheated with fake info from the scammers, It’s time to make difference against this people who scam good and honest people around the world.

My email is globotronik@gmail.com; I’m open to ideas, question, everything, anyone who wants to write me, go ahead, let start making some changes. I speak English and Spanish. Let’s build a world solid community.

Thanks
globotronik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #8
Unregistered

Default Re: EMS Tracking number

What website was used to check an EMS package? I'm having trouble locating a web page to track my package that was suppose to come from china!!! Please Help!!!

Old Dec 9th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #9
director of ghd

Default Re: sold garden knome instead of ghd straighteners

i bought ghds at a genuine price of 110 i got an ems number so iwas able to trace this item wich appeareard to be fine took 3 weeks i got my item with a garden knome in instead i wrote to the seller and they dissapeared

Old Dec 18th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #10
Unregistered

I'm having the same problem. I'm getting so stressed out about it.
I have to work 17 hours to pay for the product I bought and EMS, who seem impossible to contact, have stolen or misplaced it at an alternative adress.
I'm trying to claw my money back from the seller, (who I know may be innocent) but since they had an 'it's your problem' attitude. I'll fight it where I can.
The tracking number just comes up with an error report but the seller insists it was signed for by myself at a time when I was at work and no one had access to my home.
Not having fun with the Christmas shopping that's for sure.

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 13 replies and has been viewed 9786 times