EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

This is a discussion on EMS shipping? Scam possibility? within the Doing Business in China forum, part of the INTERNATIONAL LAW category; So I just resently bought something off a website. It seemed ligit so I thought I would go for it. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #71
Unregistered

Smile Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

So I just resently bought something off a website. It seemed ligit so I thought I would go for it. I payed via pay-pal and a day or two later recieved a shipping invoice via email with a tracking number on it. That was almost two weeks ago. I just checked it out today and it said it was in Changsha and the status was "Posting". That was last week. Then I came across this thread and really started to get concered. I live in Canada and I have bought things online before sent from China and such. But I hadn't heard of EMS. I goggled tracking and came up with this website.

EMS Shipment Tracking

I clicked Canada and typed in my tracking number and it says that my item in now in Vancouver. The EMS website hadn't even said it left China. I suggest checking this out if you are worried about the status of your item on the EMS website. Hope this helps

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #72
Unregistered

Default Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMI B View Post
MY TRACKING NUMBER WAS ee195231013cn BOUGHT THROUGH IOFFER. I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM BUT I NEVER SIGNED FOR THE ITEM BUT SOMEONE DID WRITE MY NAME.B

I NEED HELP AND NO-ONE WILL HELP MY THE SELLER HAS DISAPEARED AND HAS MY MONEY AND MY ITEM.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I AM VERY UPSET

JAMI
Info from www.ems.com.cn with your tn

Your item was delivered (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 35016) at 2009-08-24 13:41:00
Signed for by:JBAILEY

Timing Site Status
  2009-08-18 16:01:00 SHANGHAI Posting
  2009-08-18 16:02:00 90 Despatch from Sorting Center
  2009-08-18 21:49:20 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center
  2009-08-18 22:03:29 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
  2009-08-20 13:55:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA Arrival at Sorting Center
  2009-08-21 07:59:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 35016 Attempted delivery
  2009-08-24 07:38:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 35016 Arrival at Delivery Office
  2009-08-24 13:41:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 35016 Delivery

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #73
Unregistered

i don't EMS is a scam because i recieved products from them before also,I need a good supplier, i don't know which supplier in China to Trust because i keep reading blogs on the net about many china companies scaming us companies or individuals, if anyone can help email me at varsityrecord@yahoo.com

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 11:04 AM   #74

Angry Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

Hi, I have just been SCAMMED by a "company" that sells cell phones, laptops, and all that kind of stuff. The web page is electronic, and the email address is kyle8008@hotmail.com. I bought more than a thousand dollars in iphones, and as all china fraud they didn't arrived. They gave me a tracking number for EMS shipping company, the tracking number was original but it was a tracking number to another place. They told me at the beginning that they were a serious business and that they wanted a long term business with me an all that bull**** they say to everybody. This was my first time making business with someone in china via internet. I have a small electronic business in Colombia (south America) and my suppliers were always from the States (very serious and punctual), but the prices weren't as cheap as the electronics of this fake china company. So I wanted to try with this china companies, that they say they have cheap electronics because the assembled factory of Mac, nokia, blackberry is in china, BULL****!!! DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS CHINA STORY!!

Listen people we have to do something and we can, they are thousands of people who have been scammed just like me and you. We need to build a big community against these thieves that plays with our moral and trust. Iím looking forward to make kind of a web page, a huge database with the names and address of these thieves, a place where people around the world can not only place their experience, but also start thinking of taking some action against this frauds. For example, contact big electronic companies like Mac, Nokia, Sony, etc and ask them where they have their assembled factories and stuff like that, so we canít be cheated with fake info from the scammers, Itís time to make difference against this people who scam good and honest people around the world.

My email is globotronik@gmail.com; Iím open to ideas, question, everything, anyone who wants to write me, go ahead, let start making some changes. I speak English and Spanish. Letís build a world solid community.

Thanks
globotronik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM   #75

EMS help china scammer!!
globotronik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:00 AM   #76
Unregistered

Angry Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

I'm still waiting on an item I ordered from ebay. The seller is in Brazil, which I initially didn't realize and he is shipping via EMS. I presume he has a deal going on with China. My tracking is similar to the one shown in another Post. Not exactly the same, just the same format.

I tried the website to get the contact info. Forget it. It looks like a scam, but I think EMS is legit. I have contacts in China and I am going to look into it just for my security. I have to deal with this Brazilian. I also have contacts there as well and am going to have then search and take action.

I'll let you know.

Old Sep 21st, 2009, 09:16 PM   #77
Unregistered

hi i am so upset now that no words can describe how devastated i am, i bought an iphne frm ioffer and payed for it now the seller is not a member there and he is not responding to my emails, this the the 3rd week and i havnt recieve the item. i have a tracking number from ems but it says item not found. i dnt know what to do. please help

Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 12:54 AM   #78
Unregistered

EMS is not a scam- I have goods shipped from China frequently. Their tracking system is very slow though- I have even had packages arrive before the tracking information was ever posted. Packages to US usually arrive within two weeks- If you are waiting any longer than that, contact your seller.

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:09 AM   #79
jamesrj31

Smile Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by globotronik View Post
Hi, I have just been SCAMMED by a "company" that sells cell phones, laptops, and all that kind of stuff. The web page is electronic, and the email address is kyle8008@hotmail.com. I bought more than a thousand dollars in iphones, and as all china fraud they didn't arrived. They gave me a tracking number for EMS shipping company, the tracking number was original but it was a tracking number to another place. They told me at the beginning that they were a serious business and that they wanted a long term business with me an all that bull**** they say to everybody. This was my first time making business with someone in china via internet. I have a small electronic business in Colombia (south America) and my suppliers were always from the States (very serious and punctual), but the prices weren't as cheap as the electronics of this fake china company. So I wanted to try with this china companies, that they say they have cheap electronics because the assembled factory of Mac, nokia, blackberry is in china, BULL****!!! DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS CHINA STORY!!

Listen people we have to do something and we can, they are thousands of people who have been scammed just like me and you. We need to build a big community against these thieves that plays with our moral and trust. Iím looking forward to make kind of a web page, a huge database with the names and address of these thieves, a place where people around the world can not only place their experience, but also start thinking of taking some action against this frauds. For example, contact big electronic companies like Mac, Nokia, Sony, etc and ask them where they have their assembled factories and stuff like that, so we canít be cheated with fake info from the scammers, Itís time to make difference against this people who scam good and honest people around the world.

My email is globotronik@gmail.com; Iím open to ideas, question, everything, anyone who wants to write me, go ahead, let start making some changes. I speak English and Spanish. Letís build a world solid community.

Thanks
hello if you need help i can help you with the iphone shipping ican help i am in canada my email is jolevainports@hotmail.com

Old Oct 7th, 2009, 09:26 AM   #80
Unregistered

Hi,
I just ordered an item through ebay from China
I dont believe EMS is a scam, the person shipping the item to me gave
me a tracking number and informed me it will be about 4-5 days before I
can use the tracking number.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
ems shipping, ems tracking

This thread has 292 replies and has been viewed 420394 times