WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > Doing Business in China > I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed.

I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed.

This is a discussion on I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed. within the Doing Business in China forum, part of the INTERNATIONAL LAW category; hello i need someone to represent me i've been scammed by xiefutrade 4 days ago i payed 2000$ buying products ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:25 AM   #1

Angry I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed.

hello i need someone to represent me i've been scammed by xiefutrade 4 days ago i payed 2000$ buying products from there site i talked a lot with the person from the other line i really thought he was a nice person but he was a crock.i found the site on tradekey and i asked the personal from the site if this company is safe they responded to me yes.now i asked them that the person gave me the fake id tracking info and they didn't care.all i know the person who has xie fu trade is called yuanjian li the company is in putian and i really need a lawer because i will sue him and tradekey.i saw that many persons got scam like me but i can't understand how a site is allowed to work with such companies.hope to hear news soon.tk u
madalina222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member
judg4's Flag is: United States

Default re: I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed.

World Law's lawyers could also probably intervene and help resolve this if need be. You may email them on the home page.
judg4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default DO GIVE UP

The company xiefutrade is now called SOUNDS TRADE CO LIMITED you will find them on Business to Business (B2B) Marketplace - Manufacturers directory for international trade leads

Call TRADEKEY they will assist you in locating these people and bring them to book

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 02:06 AM   #4
Unregistered

don't you get it yet...

Old Apr 7th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #5
yctp's Flag is: China

Send a message via MSN to yctp Send a message via Yahoo to yctp Send a message via Skype™ to yctp

View Member's Twitter Profile
Exclamation re: I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalina222 View Post
hello i need someone to represent me i've been scamed by xiefutrade 4 days ago i payed 2000$ buying products from there site i talked a lot with the person from the other line i really thought he was a nice person but he was a crock.i found the site on tradekey and i asked the personal from the site if this company is safe they responsed to me yes.now i asked them that the person gave me the fake id tracking info and they didn't care.all i know the person who has xie fu trade is called yuanjian li the company is in putian and i really need a lawer because i will sue him and tradekey.i saw that many persons got scam like me but i can't understand how a site is alowed to work with such companies.hope to hear news soon.tk u
There are a lot of people who have lost money in China to scammers.

I know you feel gutted, raped, hung out to dry, impotent, and without any legal recourse to get your money back, or to set into action any series of processes to enable you to get your money back, or at the very least - to catch the perpetrator.

I want you to know, that just isn’t true.

Before you read further, I need you to understand that I'm not promising I can get your money back for you.

However, I can do something for you – on your behalf.

I can submit your case to all the relevant (case specific) and appropriate national and local (to the crime) authorities government in China and provide them with your contact details – the whole complaint written in the Chinese language.

Those pertinent departments include:

The local police.

Bureau of Fair Trade for Imports and Exports.

China Customs & Excise.

The Ministry of Commerce to the Peoples Republic of China (National Level)

Local Administration for Industry and Commerce (Regional Level)

Ministry of Public Security of the P. R. China Information Network & Security
(Which deals with internet fraud)

Department of Foreign Trade.

China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission.

Mediation Centre of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, and

The bank involved.

And finally, I can assist you in engaging a lawyer, and act on your behalf, should you so wish.

I can do this for a small fee which will cover the translation costs of your case, and the submission time involved.

This is a new service I’m offering.

The very least that will happen is that your claims will be piped into official channels in the language native to the pertinent officers, and they will then contact you in English with further questions.

Should anything remain unclear, you may then refer them to me, as your interlocutor.

At least this way you can be assured that the perpetrator will be tracked.

In China, everyone is required to carry an ID Card.

You can’t open a bank account without one.

You can’t pick up money from Western Union without one.

In the vast majority of cases, but not all, you can’t set up a website without one.

You can’t register a business without one.

That means, if you have the bank account number of the person to whom you transferred the funds you have lost. Then the bank is in possession of his/her ID Card number.

That means, the police can approach the bank, get the ID Card number, and then track the individual down.

Once they’ve tracked him/her down by this means. They can also see how much money has come into that account, and from what countries. With a lawyer it then may be possible to contact all those others who have transferred money, through their banks to the perpetrator's bank, and ask if they received their goods.

If they did not, then it may be possible to bring all the victims together to start a class action suit against the perpetrator to ensure they’re taken off the streets.

Definition of class action suit: In law, a class action or a representative action is a form of lawsuit where a large group of people collectively bring a claim to court.

I’m as tired of reading about these villains as you are.

At the very least you will have some form of closure, and your feelings of impotence will be greatly ameliorated.

I will send anyone who requires this service the fee schedule upon personal communication through my profile here.

All the best,

Ken Stone

Web: http://www.yourchinatradingpartner.com

Blog: http://www.safelysourcingchina.com

Last edited by yctp; Apr 7th, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
yctp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #6
Unregistered

WHAT IS YOUR SMALL FEE HOW MUCH ? I BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF 3500 USD
BY qiu zi bing OIL COMPANY

Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:44 AM   #7
chineselaw's Flag is: China

Send a message via MSN to chineselaw Send a message via Skype™ to chineselaw

Default Re: I really need a lawyer to represent me. I have been scammed.

I am a Chinese lawyer in China. Please give me your more details of your case. I shall give you resolution.
My email address: services@chineselawyers.org

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #8
PleaseNThankYou's Flag is: UK

Regarding China & The Law... Does anyone know the following which would be very helpful to the 7.2 million foreigners living here:

1. Where can we get legal documents notarized for less than $500 here in Beijing? I have to notarize a bunch of documents related to civil proceedings back home and it seems everyone here always charges the foreigner more. The embassy charges $300 but is only available one day a week to do this and that means standing in line for 3 hours and losing time from work. Is there and easier and cheaper way?

2. Also can an embassy detain you against your will for questioning about an immigration warrant issued for someone you know but is not a family member or someone you have not even seen in five years? My friend was held at the embassy for 12 hours while they waited for some investigator and translator to arrive from another city. Is this legal? Why can't they just get your information and make a follow-up call or visit. Since they do not let you take your cell phone into the building, she had no way to call anyone and nobody was able to pick up her 4 year old from Kindergarten! I thought this was outrageous. It took place at the U.S. embassy i Beijing and the guy who detained her said something like "Once you step into the gate of this embassy you are in America and all the U.S. laws apply here." Is this true for every embassy and what about a British citizen who visits the American embassy?

Thanks for your hep on these two matters.
PleaseNThankYou is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #9
chineselaw's Flag is: China

Send a message via MSN to chineselaw Send a message via Skype™ to chineselaw

1) Maybe you witness or notarized by a lawyer in law firm? If so, I can help you to find one for you.
2) Based on international conventions, indeed, to some extent, an embassy represents a country located outside of her own country. So, his saying to some extent is correct.
For its policies or laws,expecially regarding its immigration, we Chinese lawyers seldom know its secret.

Chineselaw

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #10
Klaus's Flag is: Germany

I just heard a rumor today that the email traffic of IP Legal firms in China are monitored in hope of obtaining technology intelligence. Is there any basis for such fear? Any past cases that have been made public or litigated? Thanks
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 15 replies and has been viewed 4926 times