Married and remarry... (without deporting to Philippines)

This is a discussion on Married and remarry... (without deporting to Philippines) within the Divorce, Separation, Annulment forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; She is married in Philippines She wanna marry again, can she be on new husbands visa Without deporting to Philippines? ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #1
California19's Flag is: Philippines

Default Married and remarry... (without deporting to Philippines)

She is married in Philippines
She wanna marry again, can she be on new husbands visa Without deporting to Philippines? (her old visa was revoke)
California19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #2
Top Level Member

Default re: Married and remarry... (without deporting to Philippines)

I wish to inform you that if a person who is already married and not divorced does marry again then it amounts to bigamy. The new marriage is not valid in the eyes of law. Bigamy is a crime in all the States of USA. The person may be deported.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #3
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Married and remarry... (without deporting to Philippines)

Quote:
Originally Posted by California19 View Post
She is married in Philippines
She wanna marry again, can she be on new husbands visa Without deporting to Philippines?(her old visa was revoke)
If she is a citizen of the Philippines and marries again without first obtaining an annulment of her marriage in the Philippines, and obtaining that marriage IN the Philippines, she will be guilty of bigamy as stated already by AFFA -- which is a crime in both countries. She will be deported.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 207 times