WORLD Law Direct Forums

WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/)
-   Divorce, Separation, Annulment (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/divorce-separation-annulment/)
-   -   Railroaded by my lawyer and the GAL (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/divorce-separation-annulment/72044-railroaded-my-lawyer-gal.html)

rodneyharshbarg Jun 3rd, 2013 09:59 AM

Railroaded by my lawyer and the GAL

I am being railroaded by my lawyer and the GAL in my divorce! My wife has a VERY god job and can afford to fight financially forever! My son was abused by my wife's baby sitter and I tried telling a month before that my son hates the baby sitter and I didn't know what but something was going on! My wife did nothing until she thought her clothes were being stolen!! Now because I don't have an almost unlimited cash flow to fight she is getting almost everything in the divorce including my son that I raised as a stay at home dad!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! COLUMBUS, OHIO

AFFA Jun 3rd, 2013 10:47 AM

Re: Railroaded

I wish to inform you that you can inform law enforcement about criminal act of abuse of child. As regards divorce it depends upon law of your state but generally you may seek order for spousal support. Generally spouse which is earning more has to pay other spouse. As you are at home dad thus you can argue that you have stayed at home because of your child and thus you should be allowed to have spousal support.

AFF

Disagreeable Jun 3rd, 2013 11:07 AM

Re: Railroaded by my lawyer and the GAL

Consult your local legal aid to see if they have the resources and ability to assist.

Friend In Court Jun 3rd, 2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneyharshbarg (Post 303648)
I am being railroaded by my lawyer and the GAL in my divorce! My wife has a VERY god job and can afford to fight financially forever! My son was abused by my wife's baby sitter and I tried telling a month before that my son hates the baby sitter and I didn't know what but something was going on! My wife did nothing until she thought her clothes were being stolen!! Now because I don't have an almost unlimited cash flow to fight she is getting almost everything in the divorce including my son that I raised as a stay at home dad!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! COLUMBUS, OHIO

You need legal representation. Try Legal Aid, your local/state Bar association for an attorney from their pro bono panel -- and the men's rights groups for someone there may be able to put you in touch with a lawyer to represent you.

As primary parent for your child, you should have an edge in a custody matter. If the wife is the wage earner, it is possible for you to be awarded attorneys' fees for the divorce/custody case from her, as well.

Unregistered Sep 16th, 2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneyharshbarg (Post 303648)

I would not call cops they will not help the way you need trust me the only one I know that can help you is BACA bikers against child abuse. Do take you child to ER or get any other care they need asap. If you have the child in your care in which you must to call the blame goes on you and it will not be investigated the way it should be. I am from Ohio and they are to busy for your case trust me. I am not an attorney please understand this is just my opinion from going through the heart ach myself . Please BACA is your best chance!!!!!!!!