Australia immigration: 2nd year visa refused - fraudulent

This is a discussion on Australia immigration: 2nd year visa refused - fraudulent within the Deportation & Removal Issues forum, part of the Other Immigration Law & Visas category; Hi there. Can anyone help please. Im desperate to get back to Australia but worried im banned? I applied for ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1
andy7's Flag is: Wales

Default Australia immigration: 2nd year visa refused - fraudulent

Hi there. Can anyone help please. Im desperate to get back to Australia but worried im banned? I applied for a 2nd year visa, didnt do the required work but instead paid a farmer. It didnt work out. Does that mean i cant return now? My Australian Girlfriend will now move here to the UK with me, we plan to live together and get enough evidence over the next year to prove that we are committed and apply for a defacto visa. I'll do what ever it takes to get back there with her, i just need to know my options as i know there is a way. We're commited we will do whatever it takes. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. Andy.
andy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default re: Australia immigration: 2nd year visa refused - fraudulent

I wish to inform you that a ban on your entry to Australia may be made only if you had stayed illegally in Australia or you have committed some crime in Australia. Offering money to farmer may not impose ban but if immigration authorities knew this fact then burden on you may be increased. The burden will be very heavy now in your case to show that the marriage is out of natural love and affection.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #3
andy7's Flag is: Wales

Default Re: Australia immigration: 2nd year visa refused - fraudulent

Thanks for your reply. But am i right in saying, i have no hope then? Even if we marry they wont alow me back in? Thanks.
andy7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2226 times