Granted voluntary departure by immigration judge

This is a discussion on Granted voluntary departure by immigration judge within the Deportation & Removal Issues forum, part of the Other Immigration Law & Visas category; was 5 years ago, i applied for border crossing card in tijuana mx, found out i was deported. was I ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default Granted voluntary departure by immigration judge

was 5 years ago, i applied for border crossing card in tijuana mx, found out i was deported.

was I deported?
Old May 23rd, 2010, 03:26 AM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: Granted voluntary departure by immigration judge

I wish to inform you that if you have been allowed to depart voluntarily by the Immigration Judge then the Order by the Immigration Judge would include the number of days within which you could depart from US. Now, if you have followed the Order and left the country with in the stipulated time period then there is no bar to seeking entry at a port of entry in the future. However, if you have failed to depart in time then you may be liable to have been deported.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1682 times