will i be deported: got charge with violation of protection order

This is a discussion on will i be deported: got charge with violation of protection order within the Deportation & Removal Issues forum, part of the Other Immigration Law & Visas category; Hello everyone can you please help me with my question. I am married to a usc got in an argument, ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Closed Thread  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 06:50 AM   #1

Unhappy will i be deported: got charge with violation of protection order

Hello everyone can you please help me with my question. I am married to a usc got in an argument, got arrested then 6 month later got in another argument with my spouse got charge with violation of protection order felony class D and breach of peace. I've moved out of my home since March. My wife and I have nothing to show immigration the only thing we have is pictures on vacation and a health card. We don't have anything joint; we even filed tax separate this year. She files for divorce on the grounds of intolerable cruelty. My conditional resident is up in august what chance do I have getting approved. And what can I do to better my chances of getting approved or should I just look forward to being deported. Thank you
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Forum Administrator

Default Re: will i be deported: got charge with violation of protection order

Duplicate thread.

My conditional resident is up in august what chance do I have getting approved?

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now! Click Here
Find Legal Forms for All 50 States

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Closed Thread

Bookmark & Share

Tags
breach of peace, felony class d

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2314 times