WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > BANKRUPTCY & DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection > Judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills - Michigan

Judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills - Michigan

This is a discussion on Judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills - Michigan within the Debt Collection forum, part of the BANKRUPTCY & DEBT COLLECTIONS category; I have a couple of judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills in the state of Michigan. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old May 17th, 2007, 03:08 PM   #1

Default Judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills - Michigan

I have a couple of judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills in the state of Michigan. The collectors after they got the judgement took all of my money out of my bank account.
My question is; I have since moved to Florida and I want to open a bank account here but I dont know if they can take my money out of it. Anybody know?
maryladwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:07 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Law200's Flag is: United States

Default re: Judgements against me for unpaid credit card and medical bills - Michigan

They have to go to a Florida court first normally but then they can yes.
Law200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1462 times