Cheating case charges... I am being charged under section 420

This is a discussion on Cheating case charges... I am being charged under section 420 within the Other Criminal Law Matters forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; I have 9 cheating cases charge against me. But i was being offered by the police that only 3 cheating ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:09 AM   #1
whisky88's Flag is: Singapore

Default Cheating case charges... I am being charged under section 420

I have 9 cheating cases charge against me. But i was being offered by the police that only 3 cheating cases will be charge in court against me and the remaining 6 cases will be Take Into Consideration. My court hearing as been postponed because i plan to get help from a lawyer. I'm a first time offender and the amount i cheated total for the 9 cases is $5000. I have paid back some of the money to the victim. The amount i have not pay back is around $4000. I want to know what is the outcome for my case. I wish to get a fine but i am being charge under section 420 which mean i must go to jail under that section. Can my charge section 420 drop to other section? I have depression history.
whisky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 07:27 AM   #2
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Cheating case charges... I am being charged under section 420

You need to have a lawyer representing you for the lawyer will be in the best position to plead your case, try to get charges pled down with the prosecution and present your defenses in the best possible light.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 3040 times