good behavior warrant (harassing phone calls)

This is a discussion on good behavior warrant (harassing phone calls) within the Other Criminal Law Matters forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; "georgia" i was served with 2 good behavior warrants from my x and her uncle. the incident report that was ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default good behavior warrant (harassing phone calls)

"georgia" i was served with 2 good behavior warrants from my x and her uncle. the incident report that was filed first was by him incident reporting was harassing phone calls.that was actual incident/offense,how it was filled out on report.also in report the location of offense was claimed to be in the county that i got good behavior warrant from.the report was filed by her uncle but the reported on back the narrative part had both their testimony one being from her stating i was constantly calling and texting her wanting to talk to her about an earlier incident with the police.she also said i was calling from a restricted number and she wanted nothing to do with me.she also said the calls were not of a threatning manner. ok his story was he received about 4 or 5 calls that am all from a restricted num. one leaving a vulgar message with name calling and cursing he was sure it was me because of my voice.they gave them permission to pursue criminal charges. his gbw states 9am he recieved a call from a restricted num while he was in columbus ga.that not the county where the gbw came from her gbw says history of verbal and physical abuse,coming to my house after being told not to,repeatedly calling my cell and work phone texting after being told to stop, harrassing my friends and family members. on that same paper the date and time of incident was listed happening 4/3/11 8:40pm. i dont think his is worth the paper it is written on,and i hope she can only testify about what happened on the date the report is referring to rather than history of anything she got a tpo on me before and was granted for 6 months then we got back together and she dropped it before 6 months. what do yall think?
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #2
Top Level Member
able1's Flag is: United States

Default Re: good behavior warrant (harassing phone calls)

Normally the emphasis will be on the current behavior not past incidents.
But there sometimes are ways to get patterns of behavior into evidence.

I would advise you to have counsel assist on this. You don't want this on your record!
able1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: good behavior warrant (harassing phone calls)

what would cause this to hit my "record"? the judge granting a warrant for my arrest i know would? what else?if the judge grants her the no contact deal or anything shy of it getting dismissed for lack of evidence?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
georgia, good behavior warrant

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2572 times