How to get a protective order lifted?

This is a discussion on How to get a protective order lifted? within the Other Criminal Law Matters forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; I received a protective order against me stating I cannot see my children or my wife. I was in County ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default How to get a protective order lifted?

I received a protective order against me stating I cannot see my children or my wife. I was in County jail at the time the hearing took place. How can I appeal the decision and get the order lifted?
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 02:24 AM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: How to get a protective order lifted?

I wish to inform you that you may lift your protective order. In this regard you may go to your local court sheriff office and will be required to fill specific forms. In this then you may present before the judge that protective order should be lifted and you may provide your reasons for lifting protective order in this regard stating that you were in County jail at the time hearing took place. If the judge or magistrate is satisfied then they may lift your protective order.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2801 times