Home Detention Violation in Indiana?

This is a discussion on Home Detention Violation in Indiana? within the Other Criminal Law Matters forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; I am on the Home Detention program in Indiana. Part of my requirements was to have my fines paid and ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 11:57 PM   #1

Unhappy Home Detention Violation in Indiana?

I am on the Home Detention program in Indiana. Part of my requirements was to have my fines paid and community service done by October 12th. I will have all my fines paid but will not have my community service done. I would like to know what kind of violation I will be looking at getting and if I should get an attorney for something like this or if it's even too late for an attorney? I originally got put on Home Detention for not getting my community service done in time while on probation. If I get senteced to jail will any of my time served on home detention go towards jail time? I read that it would on Indianas Government website but not sure if that is for certain situations.
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
detention, probation, violation