Investigation? How do I find out if I am being investigated?

This is a discussion on Investigation? How do I find out if I am being investigated? within the Other Criminal Law Matters forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; How do I find out if I am being investigated? If investigators supina phone records including text messages, can they ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #1

Confused Investigation? How do I find out if I am being investigated?

How do I find out if I am being investigated? If investigators supina phone records including text messages, can they see what the other people are saying or only that person's phone? Can they file charges in October of 08 and not arrest anybody untill July 23 2009?
WI25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 10:54 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Investigation? How do I find out if I am being investigated?

They do not have to tell you.

Andn they can take years to file if they want.

They can see all messages both ways from all parties if they wish, and get a judge's permission.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
phone records, text messages

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2800 times