WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Civil Litigation > Courts, Decisions, Appeals > Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

This is a discussion on Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means? within the Courts, Decisions, Appeals forum, part of the Civil Litigation category; What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means! I have never gotten any paper work at all. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 03:33 PM   #1
tanja53's Flag is: United States

Angry Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means!

I have never gotten any paper work at all.

TBW wrongfully "took " my house The responsible person is in jail for the next 450 years. Great. I cant collect cause there is no assets to be found.

TOA wanted to sue me. Sued me at the home I dont have or live at. They know that.
No forwarding address since I move around.

I will do that until all this settles with my lawsuite.

Just found out looking at a website.
tanja53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default re: Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

I wish to inform you that if a default judgment has been entered against you then you may bring a motion regarding vacation of default judgment. You may argue that as you have not received any documents therefore judgments has been obtained by fraud and must be vacated. In case your property or some other thing belonging to you is being taken for execution then you may obtain stay of execution from court.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:26 PM   #3

Default re: Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFA View Post
I wish to inform you that if a default judgment has been entered against you then you may bring a motion regarding vacation of default judgment. You may argue that as you have not received any documents therefore judgments has been obtained by fraud and must be vacated. In case your property or some other thing belonging to you is being taken for execution then you may obtain stay of execution from court.

AFF
Thank you. I dont have any property at all. HOA know what was going on and I had to move.
So why would they try to serve an address I dont have.

And what do you mean by belongings?

I also dont have a permenant address until this is solved. I move aorund staying with friends.
Dont really have anything here is USA except got clothes and some house hold things.

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #4
Unregistered

Default Re: Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

You're a clown. Come into the US, default on your loans, debt and obligations and pass the burden on to Americans who are responsible and paying their bills as designed.

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #5
Top Level Member

Default Re: Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

There is a judgment by default against you, meaning that because you failed to answer or otherwise failed to respond to a court requirement, judgment entered against you by default. It means you have lost and they got a judgment against you because you didn't file an answer to the complaint. They can now begin collection using liens, levies and wage garnishment. You need to hire a lawyer immediately and try to set aside the default.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #6
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanja53 View Post
What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means!

I have never gotten any paper work at all.

TBW wrongfully "took " my house The responsible person is in jail for the next 450 years. Great. I cant collect cause there is no assets to be found.

TOA wanted to sue me. Sued me at the home I dont have or live at. They know that.
No forwarding address since I move around.

I will do that until all this settles with my lawsuite.

Just found out looking at a website.
"Disposed by default" means that judgment was entered for the plaintiff because you did not show up.

Default judgments are overturned every day when one shows they were never properly served, had no notice of the proceedings.

You mention a lawsuit pending but not what the suit is about.

A consultation with a real estate attorney would benefit you greatly so you know you are standing on solid grounds or not -- and what you can recapture, if anything.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #7

Angry Re: Confused! What does "case disposed with disposition of deafault judgment " means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You're a clown. Come into the US, default on your loans, debt and obligations and pass the burden on to Americans who are responsible and paying their bills as designed.
Excuse me!
First this thread is almost 3 years old.. Second I did not deafult on any loans at all. The bank involved was taken by the feds cause the bank committed fraud. People are in jail for this crime. We were a lot of people who lost ours homes cause of this fraud.
So dont make up a story that does not exist.

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend In Court View Post
"Disposed by default" means that judgment was entered for the plaintiff because you did not show up.

Default judgments are overturned every day when one shows they were never properly served, had no notice of the proceedings.

You mention a lawsuit pending but not what the suit is about.

A consultation with a real estate attorney would benefit you greatly so you know you are standing on solid grounds or not -- and what you can recapture, if anything.
I had a laywer all the time. But because the feds were involved nobody won. But this is 3 years ago. I have moved on.Also it was proven that I never got the paper work cause the plaintiff's lawyer did admit that he and they knew that I did not live at the address they have served me at.

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #9
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanja53 View Post
I had a laywer all the time. But because the feds were involved nobody won. But this is 3 years ago. I have moved on.Also it was proven that I never got the paper work cause the plaintiff's lawyer did admit that he and they knew that I did not live at the address they have served me at.
Then why the default was not set aside boggles the mind. Defaults are set aside when it is proved there was no notice and one has a defense to the action.
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend In Court View Post
Then why the default was not set aside boggles the mind. Defaults are set aside when it is proved there was no notice and one has a defense to the action.
There was a lot mistakes done at that time. My lawer sent letters to them and so on. But they ignored some and denied others.But now it has been so many years ago.I have put it behind me.

Last edited by tanja53; Oct 9th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 9 replies and has been viewed 5056 times