Copyrights, trademark, property rights+human rights to creating a security

This is a discussion on Copyrights, trademark, property rights+human rights to creating a security within the Copyright, Trademark, Patent forum, part of the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & INTERNET LAW category; In 1994 I created a brand new art, design and computer program , After being in a magistrate court to ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:09 AM   #1
Veteran Member
stillett12343's Flag is: Australia

Send a message via MSN to stillett12343

Red Face Copyrights, trademark, property rights+human rights to creating a security

In 1994 I created a brand new art, design and computer program , After being in a magistrate court to prove i own copyrights and IP rights and Property rights, my gardian deprived me of access to my art and designs and Internet use,
4 business have been trading my IP'S for about 8 years, and i want to get Rights to profit, recognition as being the founder and creator(Exclusive rights).. what do i need to prove this now in 2008 that i have rights to my Intellectual property.

Where can i get help for this what action can i take. there is evidence being held by a magistrate court? what action can i take?.
how do i get assistance to enforce my copyright?

Last edited by stillett12343; May 9th, 2008 at 02:02 AM.
stillett12343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Default Re: Copyrights, trademark, property rights+human rights to creating a security

See your other post...

IP rights, Copyrights, and property rights
olive is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2087 times