IP rights, Copyrights, and property rights

This is a discussion on IP rights, Copyrights, and property rights within the Copyright, Trademark, Patent forum, part of the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & INTERNET LAW category; I created 2 business ideas in writing and one of them was in music and both of the business where ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2008, 03:57 AM   #1
Veteran Member
stillett12343's Flag is: Australia

Send a message via MSN to stillett12343

Confused IP rights, Copyrights, and property rights

I created 2 business ideas in writing and one of them was in music and both of the business where a big success.
The record label and music I had copyright and trade mark to. My guardian thinks he has the right to deprive me from all money and recognition to this label. He abused his power of position at a University in Coventry England and got my trade mark details transferred to someone Else's name who currently trade in this record label 2008. I have been trying to get this label back and rights to profits.

One of the current record labels owners who stole this from me said in a magistrate court in 1995 if I can prove this he will give me this record label back. I proved it and had witnesses, but never got the property returned since then my guardians keep promising they will help me get it back but have not done so.

Now how do I get the information to prove this when my farther has taken and possibly destroyed the proof, and the witnesses who I have not approached to avoid a collusion. might not give evidence. The thing is i proved it in 1995 my guardian just refused to let me have the label back as I was 15 years old. What do I do next?

I know if I can get the proof I will be able to get a lawyer to help me get all this back. I also know it is illegal for people to stop me from getting rights to my Intellectual property any advice is good advice for me to achieve this what action can I take?

Last edited by stillett12343; May 4th, 2008 at 04:47 PM.
stillett12343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Default Re: IP rights, Copyrights, and property rights

You can document it all and file in court. You may want to have a lawyer or research assistant and/or private detective help pull all the information together as a first step.
olive is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1097 times