I want to SUE TemplateMonster

This is a discussion on I want to SUE TemplateMonster within the Consumer Complaints forum, part of the BUSINESS & FINANCE LAW category; This website is one of the biggest in the world selling web templates. I am really offended by their behavior. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 07:14 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default I want to SUE TemplateMonster

This website is one of the biggest in the world selling web templates. I am really offended by their behavior. This website based in USA and I am currently living in India.
I ordered a template and sent money through moneybookers, in which i have account. As their site says, template is given within 15 mins but after receiving payment, they send me an email and ask for more verifications and asked me to send Passport copy and all.
I went to the online support center and said, this is not fair, you dont ask this verfication thing to the residence of other countries and plus i ddint pay you from Credit card, I paid you from moneybooker where i already have an account and my credit card is linked to that site. Moneybookers did not ask me any verfication thing so why are you?
They just cancelled my order. And after some time i get email telling me about cancellation of my order.
That was Racist and against any law i guess specially in USA?
What shall i do?
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:29 AM   #2
M.Greenwood

Default Re: I want to SUE TemplateMonster

Hi,

My name is Mitchell Greenwood and I am a head of Customer Care Department at Templatemonster.com. I am sincerely concerned about your verification issue which resulted in order cancellation. Please contact me directly at mitch (at) templatemonster . com to resolve this problem.

Mitchell

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #3
kylechristopher's Flag is: United States

Default Re: I want to SUE TemplateMonster

I also want to sue Template Monster. they sell templates that dont work. There customer support is literally worst then anything i have every dealt with. i have now wasted money and time and yet no one is doing anything to help. i pretty much know every technician on there chat because they bounce me back and fourth without actually fixing the problem.
kylechristopher is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
template monster

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1963 times