freelotto.com fraud / scam

This is a discussion on freelotto.com fraud / scam within the Consumer Complaints forum, part of the BUSINESS & FINANCE LAW category; Hi, I need help, I played FreeLotto.com and paid their FAST service. Now they are sending me e-mails everyday that ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 07:22 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default freelotto.com fraud / scam

Hi, I need help, I played FreeLotto.com and paid their FAST service. Now they are sending me e-mails everyday that I
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 04:35 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: freelotto.com fraud / scam

you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior... You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 11:02 PM   #3
Unregistered

Angry Re: freelotto.com fraud / scam

hi there, i am in australia... i was on the net oneday in feb 2007 when that freelotto.com popped up & i joined but left no details.. since that time i have recieved about 100 emails telling me i have won in total millions of dollars.. eachtime i try to claim it ask's for my credit card details... i still WILL NOT give them anything & i feel as though they are really stuffing with me.. is it a scam or not..???? i am so very intrigued to find out due to the fact it is literally millions of bucks they ar offering..???

Old Apr 19th, 2007, 09:18 AM   #4
Unregistered

Yes a common scam--avoid it completely.

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Unregistered

Angry Re: freelotto.com fraud / scam

i also just got a email from freelotto saying i had won $1million u.s dollars ,and i live in scotland and i also went to validate and it said give bank detals to pay $14 dollars u.s to keep playing ,i have looked into this and every link i find says its a SCAM, i didnt give no bank details etc as i also thought well if i won why do i have to pay to get it lol scam scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont fall for it .

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 11:31 PM   #6
Unregistered

Smile Re: freelotto.com fraud / scam

AS THE SAYING GOES, MONEY DONT FALL FROM THE SKY OR THERE'S NOTHING FREE IN THE WORLD. ONE HAS TO BE A SUCKER TO FALL FOR IT.....ARE YOU ONE.

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 04:00 PM   #7
Unregistered

FreeLotto® is not a scam. There are thieves using their business name and logo to commit acts of fraud but there's only one legitimate FreeLotto®. If you want more information, check out FreeLottoFacts.com.

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:18 AM   #8
azloafer's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi there, i am in australia... i was on the net oneday in feb 2007 when that freelotto.com popped up & i joined but left no details.. since that time i have received about 100 emails telling me i have won in total millions of dollars.. eachtime i try to claim it ask's for my credit card details... i still WILL NOT give them anything & i feel as though they are really stuffing with me.. is it a scam or not..???? i am so very intrigued to find out due to the fact it is literally millions of bucks they ar offering..???
I doubt that the letters are really from Free Lotto. It says on their site that the letters and calls are from con artists and not to pay for anything. I have a friend that won $500 and collected.
azloafer is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 7 replies and has been viewed 8977 times