Complaints on "Royal Holiday Club"... Beware!

This is a discussion on Complaints on "Royal Holiday Club"... Beware! within the Consumer Complaints forum, part of the BUSINESS & FINANCE LAW category; I wonder how many european citizens they scammed. Only few? Because its illegal in Europe otherwise than its in States? ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM   #31
Unregistered

Default Re: Complaints on "Royal Holiday Club"... Beware!

I wonder how many european citizens they scammed. Only few? Because its illegal in Europe otherwise than its in States? Its a risk for them in Europe I believe. and thats why I think European members are the KEY...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Sponsored Links
Doing business in China? Need legal help or advice? Contact our international and Chinese lawyers 24 hours! WORLD Law Direct offers an experienced team of American and Chinese legal professionals.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:15 AM   #32
Unregistered

... are the key for class action lawsuit? We have different contracts - like mine in which is so many legally 'weird' details.Can they mix every countries laws in one's contract? Mix those countries in where they dont even have business? Or as an european can they thread me f.e. about the law of usa? Well... we gonna get them... it doesnt matter how long it takes, I wont give up. They screwed with the wrong person

Beware Royal Holiday Club angry european members!

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #33
Unregistered

If theres gonna be a class action lawsuit it will be at least according to my contract in Arizona (promissory note) - where I truly believe is the head of this sham as well... england + usa = a good combination to this operation? Well except Europe (England... Dublin, Isle of Man etc.) is a protection to americans to continue this worldwide sham... but its at the same time high risk for them to sham europeans I believe... especially when the contract is weird mixture of everything... sort of... from which you find this combination of everything... And theres rules and regulations in the world for americans as well how to run a business... There is a front door in Europe for members access to get rid of the contracts..

My contract has nothing to do otherwise with Usa and thats why this one sentence makes it very weird in which it says that its valid under the laws of Arizona!?!? Its not even american company according to any statements!

Im european member of this fraudulent club and please let me know if I can help you in any way... Id like to sue them, but like to make a class action way...

Not just sueing RHC emplyees but especially those behind 'the curtain' who are really running this whole thing but never show up.. sort of... Holiday Clubs names varies... like a foundation to a fractional business, this is just one piece of the puzzle..

Well my official language is not english and according to european law my contract shoud have been made in my language.... as I told to a seller when I bought this membership - required!! Thats my weapon too... but still was stupid to buy this membership. Im a siggle mother and I travelled with my children at the time... so people make mistakes - I did!

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 07:59 AM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If theres gonna be a class action lawsuit it will be at least according to my contract in Arizona (promissory note) - where I truly believe is the head of this sham as well... england + usa = a good combination to this operation? Well except Europe (England... Dublin, Isle of Man etc.) is a protection to americans to continue this worldwide sham... but its at the same time high risk for them to sham europeans I believe... especially when the contract is weird mixture of everything... sort of... from which you find this combination of everything... And theres rules and regulations in the world for americans as well how to run a business... There is a front door in Europe for members access to get rid of the contracts..

My contract has nothing to do otherwise with Usa and thats why this one sentence makes it very weird in which it says that its valid under the laws of Arizona!?!? Its not even american company according to any statements!

Im european member of this fraudulent club and please let me know if I can help you in any way... Id like to sue them, but like to make a class action way...

Not just sueing RHC emplyees but especially those behind 'the curtain' who are really running this whole thing but never show up.. sort of... Holiday Clubs names varies... like a foundation to a fractional business, this is just one piece of the puzzle..

Well my official language is not english and according to european law my contract shoud have been made in my language.... as I told to a seller when I bought this membership - required!!
... sorry, my mistake required was not the best word for this... but I told many times to a seller about a language issue! It all was just misleading situation for me, so made a mistake!

Theres so many things speak against this company, so I really wonder if they manage to get away with this all they did to many of us! I guess theres satisfied members as well... (?)

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 08:39 AM   #35
Unregistered

Confused Re: Complaints on "Royal Holiday Club"... Beware!

And one more thing... if its helping someone in States (a member of RHC).... my payments shouldnt even go to Usa but I believe they do (at least some of them (?)), and thats one proof why my contract is a total... lie... too many things mixed..

Just like to write I guess . I dont know are people even reading these, but Im serious about wanting out of this club and like to do everything to stop this fraud to continue. Hope they dont screw with the europeans anymore! And would stop playing games with americans, canadians etc as we... And by the way in my contract my residence is something very weird as well... I guess the seller didnt know where my country is located...

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:50 AM   #36
Unregistered

Just to tell that there has been many holiday club scams in UK, Spain... (Europe) which I think are related to RHC scam (many of the clubs in some way...) Like my RHC ID fits to at least one of those fake clubs...

Dont you ever wonder why you dont get in touch with any person in charge (administration) in this company... or the lack of the information - names which are not told to us? If it has been built on legal foundation? There is 3500 employees in the company all together and when I tried to figure out names - none (?). Employees dont help you to get any names. Its like a big secret ( at least I dont get anything out of anyone I tried...) which is well covered from public. I wonder how legally a company which behaves like this operates?

Too much fake information everywhere. When you read your contracts carefúlly, do you find things arent true or existing at all to us?

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:20 AM   #37
Unregistered

I got bills (maintenance fee) from Isle of Man (fntc), only the name varies in those 'billpapers'... someone is cheating for sure on that one because RHC has no office in Isle of man (in the building where fntc is located) and all the information I got in those bills are mostly... just bull**** to me - not working anything... and dont believe fntc is behind that 'bill information' (maintenance fees) as a payment collector otherwise. Too much bull****... they wouldnt take that kind of risk I dont think to us... It makes me believe theres 'a person or more than one' behind this scheme and they cooperate with fntc... get an access to fntc... (?) Which I truly believe. I hope fntc stops this joke! Figure out things happening to people... otherwise fntc made a crime to me.

Old Feb 26th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #38
Unregistered

I got following information (written in paper): Royal Holiday Club addressed: International House, Castle Hill, Victoria Road, Douglas, Isle of Man.

Among the other interesting addresses.

Old Feb 26th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #39
SariPa

So... RHC=FNTC? Or if not someone is making crime to FNTC using their information to us.

Old Feb 26th, 2011, 08:37 AM   #40
Unregistered

After all the evidence, how can they fight us? I belive RHC cant but instead FNTC can because world is unfortunatelly still... Id use the word corrupted. Fntc is hard to bite by just original people like me.

I belive the lawsystem is not necessarily made to guarantee justice to original people - its more or less just a game lawyers play with our money. Its business.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 94 replies and has been viewed 52083 times