retracting a statement (scotland)

This is a discussion on retracting a statement (scotland) within the Civil Litigation forum, part of the ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION category; On saturday night i had a party in my house, things got out of hand and a fight broke out ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!


Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #1

Unregistered's Avatar
Posts: n/a

Default retracting a statement (scotland)

On saturday night i had a party in my house, things got out of hand and a fight broke out between my husband and his friend. The police were called and i gave a witness statement. At the time i was very drunk and although i can't really remember what i said, i now believe i may have said some things which were incorrect, missed out some details and got some things mixed up. Can i withdraw this statement and make another one? I live in scotland.
  Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 06:23 PM   #2

Unregistered's Avatar
Posts: n/a

Default re: retracting a statement (scotland)

Inform them you were not sober and that the statements may not be accurate,
  Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share


This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 3328 times

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Format Your Messages
Add Forum to Google Toolbar
Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retracting a statement (against my ex partner) - UK law Pisces1988 Other Criminal Law Matters 3 Nov 28th, 2012 07:42 AM
Scotland Family Law (Scotland) Act - aliment celaeno Child Custody & Support 1 Feb 16th, 2012 03:02 PM
FAQ about a recorded statement -- police investigation, recant a statement Unregistered Drugs Charges 2 Mar 30th, 2011 01:35 AM
Subleasee retracting from lease because of unruly roomates Unregistered Landlord vs Tenant Issues 1 May 1st, 2010 07:14 PM
Retracting a guilty plea. How do you do it? douc2501 Trials & Sentencing 0 Mar 10th, 2008 12:31 PM

Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.