WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Civil Litigation > lost my job - do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not

lost my job - do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not

This is a discussion on lost my job - do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not within the Civil Litigation forum, part of the ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION category; i need to know. do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not. i have mad ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:31 AM   #1
pen

Confused lost my job - do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not

i need to know. do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not. i have mad a statement by the police and they said that they will get back with me. what is the best thing to do,go out and fine another job or wait for the notice to come from the police. when i am looking for a job can my co workers say something bad so that i don't get my next job. how can i stop the mobbíng of my name in town, so i can get my next job.

WOW HELP ME. ALL THIS BECAUSE MY CO WORKER CLAIMED ON A TAX FREE FROM.
pen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:47 AM   #2
Jay Parulkar

Smile Re: lost my job - do i need a lawyer to help me out of this or not

Dear Pen,

If you need to know your legal rights, please call me at your earliest convenience. In most cases we are able to get you your job back or help you attain justice. We work with the Top Attorney Law Firms across the country and Canada. If you would like some assistance. Please call me directly.

Kind Regards,
Jay Parulkar

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2768 times