Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

This is a discussion on Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services within the Civil Litigation forum, part of the ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION category; Can a person sue a state child protective service often referred to as DHS or CPS or other names? And ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 04:46 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

Can a person sue a state child protective service often referred to as DHS or CPS or other names? And I don't mean a certain office but the entire state run program? Can they be held accountable at all for their actions like in a civil court for wrong doing and pain and suffering? Also can you sue a judge of a custody case in civil court and if so what are the circumstances it would have to be under? Reporting a judge to a complaint board of wrong doing is that the only course of action available? Now if you have answered yes to either of these situations where would I find a lawyer brave enough and smart enough to handle a case like either of these?
Sponsored Links
Top crime attorneys
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 08:14 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

It is technically allowed but the immunity level is very high and unless something outrageous occurred you will not prevail. You can file judicial complaints with the State Boards of Review.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #3
Unregistered

From my own personal experience, there is not a lawyer that will take case dealing with a state agency nas such CPS or DHS. Why??? Because they all slap high 5's with each other.
State records are that are full of false information including birthdates, location of all parties/relatives....and even false documentation of marriages. My list can go on...
False allegations remain on record even tho the state withheld evidence that the allegations were unfounded...
If you are honest and tell the truth...the law does not work in your behalf.
Judges, lawyers, CPS are all crimminals that destroys innocent peoples lives. It is all a game to them. How else can they hold their positions or make money???

Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #4
sue cps dyfs

Thumbs Up re: Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

hi, i know from $ personal experience you can win no doubt,but talking online is NOT going to get you there, further yes i do fully agree,the threshold to get over the QUALIFIED IMMUNITY et. sure is high to beat when a police officer and or a judge naturally or caseworkers are involve but if your willing to file your lawsuit claim with valid information

what others are failing to adage, to say that qualified immunity is toss OUT if your paperwork establish fraud, fabrication, THRESHOLD MUCH EASIER TO PROVE IN U.S. FEDERAL based on a small mere preponderance of the evidence, showing again the worker KNEW she was violating the right of parent and or she knew she was altering record, withheld evidence that was clearly MATERIAL, most important etc.

FILE in FEDERAL,NEVER in the 'STATE"court as CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES workers supervisors the judge even at times are all working together experts verify from new jersey dyfs to cps u.s.a. all over so sue $$$ em in

1. federal court see CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES-DYFS FALSIFIED FABRICATION IN OUR FAMILY COURT SYSTEM for more pertinent info on such success in FEDERAL U.S. DISTRICT COURT

2. make sure to have all paperwork UP FRONT in such lawsuit(s) filing whereas your able to prove the false information provided surely DID lead to your child being remove, and or continued detain when there was NO legal basis nor legal authority to do so since CHILD ABUSE was NEVER not once substantiated by the
actual caseworker going out to see the child.

3. make sure your able to establish to the U.S. DISTRICT FEDERAL COURT the worker knowingly has always knew your innocent, was not a child abuser, or did not hurt child through even neglect but yet she as worker now being criminally investigated and SUED name of GLORIA WALTON aka Gloria Cameron NJ DYFS she KNEW but yet hid/conceal such pertinent part of her investigation that would have resulted IN child then only almost 11 and almost 8 from going back to the house, even though she HERSELF clear

MOTHER ! a mother loving with no drug or alcohol history or child abuse history of any sort ever. she is clearly violated the mother right and clearly acted on the order of SUPERVISOR as well as supervisor who in ONE REPORT stating we better NOT let JUDGE LEARN OF all of this, then the father will not be able to gain/get custody?

clearly she knew the truth but rather than bring forth she willfully KNOWINGLY withheld the fact the truth THIS IS MONEY DAMAGE AWARD/JUDGEMENT in waiting that shall vindicate children/mother in the suit now file NOT thrown out, they have won huge round just recently AGAIN, as you MUST sue in federal not state court.

these cases do not be mistaken are hard to win, ONLY re-iterating again if your not within the file to show or recordings to verify the dyfs cps dhs workers KNEW they were comitting fraud fabrication that clearly lead to such a gruesome civil right violation as to REMOVE YOUR god given child in your state your family this can be won,
it IS being won by many, including our loving advocate at cps dyfs lawsuit advocates.com

we help hundreds file notice of tort claim along with pro-se litigant suit then later once file refer certain to qualified lawsuit attorney willing and NOT SCARED to go after rightfully so DYFS IN NJ or cps nationwide so good luck and remember, IF YOUR NOT TRYING to do ALL YOU CAN for final justice in regard to CPS then your going to lose in the end good luck and god bless us all from such fraud involving cps dyfs nationwide,up to you to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AS SURELY YOU CAN WIN and defeat the bogus QUALIFIED immunity protection that usually protect "good workers"at CPS - but NOT THE ONE who KNOWINGLY AS GLORIA WALTON BAYONNE NEW JERSEY DYFS WORKER SUPERVISOR did violate mother and child right, and shall pay for doing so,even when girls are permanently now reunited with mom since shocking FACTUAL discovery of CPS fabrication fraud was found same year during 2008.

from geena Romano
assistant to the lead advocate
ms.melendez
at GOOD PARENTS FIGHT CPS DYFS NETWORK
legal advocate continue education/empowerment known as L.A.C.E.
and
CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES-DYFS FALSIFIED FABRICATION IN OUR FAMILY COURT SYSTEM

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #5
frank-sarah

oh now i understand about qualified immunity protection for therapist too or just social worker at the cps? i have to sue my worker who lie on me recently with my mentally challenge child who is not at risk with me.

such a lot of good information. well written thank you for this, because i was also looking to sue a agency cps in my area of tennessee. going to reach you now thanx for writing all that geena i go reach you guys right now

Frank Bono

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 12:24 AM   #6
Unregistered

Smile re: Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

It is hard to sue a state service but you can speak to a local attorney in your area

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 05:56 PM   #7
i sued cps.

to member here name of SUE CPS DYFS hi there i am a dad in nj fighting too. but your to be commended i just visit site call CPSDYFSLAWSUITADVOCATES great site.

however, i am in the new jersey area too! i feel so bad after going to the website your listing and i am going to leave a comment there, the family there should sue, how can they say the child has bruises all over her but yet withheld pix? internal reports at cps saying no abuse no substantiate incident.that is a crime as i know this much when we won a settlement in new jersey 90s we did prove taint evidence fabricating, they settle largely with us,s o i am now helping father right sue not class action your right sue seperate do more damage if each family sue definitely.your going to just need right,to prove it keep all records. file you have recordings do help too. i had all this myself, they knew, then the worker/supervisor attorney for north jersey settle out of court within 2 years right before we were going for discovery/trial. so, for the man saying here hard to sue a state, i disagree, nothing in life is easy all depend on WHO strong enough to prove it gather evidence then sue PERIOD.your going to win, even before taking it to trial as i won in 1999.

nick carradine-

new jersey dad fighting for parental rights of father equal rights.

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 06:01 PM   #8
DavidB-BALL

i love seeing people online fighting by suing child protection services, or as we say in west virginia DSS et. they suck, i feel they should all be hang or lose their own children for the fact if the worker cant prove it we say substantiate child abuse or substantiate neglect, nothing founded,but yet keep kid? they got to pay up no if ands or buts.....i will love being on a jury for a family like you guys who are suing...i will award you all over 2 million x 5 to 10 x if i read what i am seeing here. fabrication? that is a crime and i will love to be jury on a case like this but i guess this why so many dss cps workers settle out of fear the jury will not like the crimes they are really doing.

to the man who won nick that is nice, god bless you dude. i wish i was a jury on your case after readin this as others. that **** is wrong. fraud to me in my opinion.

Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 12:44 AM   #9
Unregistered

Angry re: Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

Well here's my story..My exhusband whom is about 50+ G's behind in support to me alone is out running free. But get this.. This is why he is free. We live in a small town where the cops can break the law and cover up their mess and get away with it. Well my exhusband whom is listed on the arkansas prison inmate list as in jail is NOT in jail.. Why? well because the little river county jail had to be shut down and he was sent home and not to another jail or prison..There is no band on him he's FREE! Why was he not sent to another jail or prison? Cause he was the trustie and he did all the work on their cars if they broke down ect. That was free labor to them. So I guess they were like **** well just let him run free before his time and not have to pay another jail to house him.. Well I have proof he's out and I have proof he has knocked up another girl with his 7th child! I have the first 2 another girl has 3 and another girl has one. WTH gave these cops or who ever the right to put him back on the streets when he's supposed to be in the arkansas state prison? He was given 5 years prison on 11/05/2008 his PE/TE relese date is 06/18/2010 Yes I'm made and I feel like I have been crapped on by my state which is Arkansas.
And yes I want to sue and sue their asses hard. I do not believe justice is being served here not one bit! I need a laywer!
Please send replys to redneck_girl197233@yahoo.com

Old Mar 18th, 2010, 04:46 AM   #10
blyng7

Lightbulb re: Who can You sue? - Suing child protective services

Good infomation on here! I am in the process of suing, due to illegal removal of child. preponderance of evidence needs to weigh OVER 50 percent that the abuse did occur, before they can LEGALLY remove a child. You will find this information if you google CAPTA laws governing CPS. These are the laws pertaining to social workers! highly recommended reading...You can also find information through Dr. Besharov. He has written to social workers about this very matter of being sued, as there is no such immunity that will save them from being sued if there is just cause. illegal removal of a child has the highest success rate for winning cases. "good faith" immunity is what social workers standards are set by. good faith flies out the window if you have a strong case and can prove otherwise. federal court findings will show that "no-one" has total immunity in these cases.

I am corresponding with the ACLU, and a high profile attny who is not afraid and does go up against federal and state. Finding a lawyer to take the case can be difficult. my (civil) case is pending with counsel. I believe the social worker will also be criminally charged. unbelievable and sinful were a few choice words from my attorney after my appeal hearing. (I was substantiated without investigation) He could not/did not believe everything i was saying (for a full year) until he heard for himself! "unbelievable" is what he kept repeating. staying diligent throughout this broken/incompetent,secretive,manipulative system will either make you or break you. I prefer making it... and believe me, I WILL. this case will be moving forward as it is my turn to fight. and it WILL get exposure. maybe even a book in this case.

I am now going to explore on attorney's who have won cps cases, for locating/gathering the best/strong advocates who know how to do the job effectively. If you have a strong case out there (and I know many do)... do not give up! Exposure will lead to change. If I had my way right now family court would be demolished. Social workers playing judge and jury? with children involved? I believe it is way overdue to invest some more money and effort into this...

So MANY of the social workers are merely children! fresh out of school--no kids of their own -- advocating for the "best interest of the child" with OVERWHELMING case loads/time factors. Ya think?... can we now say...AGENDA's?

Every little (ongoing) social worker would not investigate. they told me it was NOT their job... I told them there was a huge mistake made and to please reveiw pertinent data and records which we (Dr. myself, family and friends) had. No go... for a solid year and a half.

I told them -- for instance: your doctor is going to amputate your legs. New info comes in to show it is not warranted. The Doctor doesn't care. He doesn't make mistakes. His verdict is in and he amputates!
What a shame...

My case was dismissed in a court of law and I made the appeal (anyone with ONE BRAIN CELL could have figured this out immediately!) It has been 7 months and still awating verdict. I believe this is called covering your ---. my intentions were made known (so i could bank that the hearing officer knows).

The trauma from this has been immense. I suffered everyday only to be beaten again and again. The case just recently closed. No more bullying. No more lies. No more deception. No more disrespect. No more slander. No more libel, etc. etc.

The truth shall set you free... in my case, it is not an option. it is closure... to stop the pain.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
cps, dhs, child protective service

This thread has 54 replies and has been viewed 48028 times