LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN PETITIONER AND RESPONDENT

This is a discussion on LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN PETITIONER AND RESPONDENT within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; IN FLORIDA, If I write a letter stating : I,PETITIONER,GIJOE0179,am signing over my AFORESAID, parental rights for AFORESAID,CHILD. AND BY ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #1
GIJOE0179's Flag is: United States

Cool LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN PETITIONER AND RESPONDENT

IN FLORIDA,
If I write a letter stating :
I,PETITIONER,GIJOE0179,am signing over my AFORESAID, parental rights for AFORESAID,CHILD.
AND BY DOING SO;
I,RESPONDENT,MOTHER HEREBY relinquish; THE AFORESAID,PETITIONER,GIJOE0179, of all AFORESAID PARENTAL OBLIGATIONS;
THE PETITIONER,GIJOE0179 will nolonger be responsible for AFORESAID support payments;
WHICH INCLUDES:CHILDSUPPORT,MEDICAL INSURANCE,LIFE INSURANCE,ETC. ;
FOR AFORESAID,CHILD;
This agreement we(PETITIONER,GIJOE0179 & RESPONDENT) have made in exchange for PARENTAL RIGHTS for SUPPORT OBLIGATIONS is an agreement by both parties.

QUESTION:WILL THIS STAND IN COURT AND CAN I UISE THIS TO REMOVE ME FROM CHILD SUPPORT AND IF SHE DOESNT KEEP HER END OF THE BARGAIN CAN I USE THIS NOTARIZED LETTER TO SUE HER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT?
GIJOE0179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN PETITIONER AND RESPONDENT

I wish each state would make it mandatory to give classes to new parents the laws regarding child support vs. child custody.

Giving up parental rights does not absolve the person of financially supporting a new human being brought into the world. You participated in making that life and you have a duty to support that life financially.

It's appalling that so many fathers feel that if they give up their rights they are therefore recused of having to financially support their offspring. What a self absorbed mindset that is.

NO, YOU CANNOT USE THAT IN COURT.

NO, YOU CANNOT SUE HER. YOU CANNOT REMOVE HER RIGHT TO COLLECT CHILD SUPPORT ON BEHALF OF THE CHILD YOU AND HER BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD.

If you're too much a child yourself to be a father, that's find. But you will pay for the children you bring into this world and there is no way around that.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #3
Top Level Member
Friend In Court's Flag is: United States

Default Re: LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN PETITIONER AND RESPONDENT

Not likely will such an agreement stand up in court.

When parents do not accept their rightful obligations to support or care for their offspring, the State steps in under the doctrine of parens patrae, meaning "in place of the parent."

Child support is a duty owed the CHILD, not the parent. The law is uniform in all states that one parent cannot relieve the other of that duty because it is a duty owed the child. There's an abundance of cases on that point all across the country. So write up such an 'agreement', present it in court, and find the judge looking sternly down from the bench, giving you a strong lecture.

Some people think only of their own selfish desires and little of the dependent, vulnerable child they brought into this world. If they did not wish to have children, support and raise them, sterilization is an option. And birth control is relatively cheap, considering supporting and raising another human being for 18 years. .
Friend In Court is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1512 times