THE EX WIFE IS A FRAUD!!

This is a discussion on THE EX WIFE IS A FRAUD!! within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; MY HUSBAND HAS A DIVORCE DECREE WITH HIS EX-WIFE. IT STATES HE IS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND 49% OF ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 04:04 PM   #1

EEK! THE EX WIFE IS A FRAUD!!

MY HUSBAND HAS A DIVORCE DECREE WITH HIS EX-WIFE. IT STATES HE IS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND 49% OF CHILD CARE, WHICH SHE IS TO PROVIDE HIM RECEIPTS EACH MONTH. SHE HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY RECEIPTS FOR THE LAST 10 MONTHS, EVEN AFTER HE HAS ASKED HER FOR THEM. HE IS NOW BEING SUED FOR CONTEMPT FOR NOT PAYING HIS PART OF THE CHILD CARE COSTS...OVER 2000$. 2 MONTHS AGO SHE WAS UPSET WITH HIM AND TOLD HIM THEIR SON PROBABLY ISNT HIS ANYWAYS! LAST WEEK WE GOT A TEST DONE THAT CONFIRMS THAT THE CHILD IS IN FACT NOT HIS.
WE HAVE LITTLE TO NO $ AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. HE DOES NOT WISH TO BE FINACIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR A CHILD THAT IS NOT HIS.
WHAT CAN WE DO? WHAT PAPERS DO WE FILE? HOW DO WE LEGALLY CUT THESE TIES?

Last edited by SNICHOLAS@LITHIA.COM; Aug 2nd, 2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: TITLE
SNICHOLAS@LITHIA.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Forming an off-shore company? We can assist you in forming your company in 40 countries worldwide.
Old Aug 4th, 2007, 10:03 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: THE EX WIFE IS A FRAUD!!

The court may allow him to discontinue especially if the real father can be identified. You can show she did not provide receipts etc. and that is reason to not pay if the order requires receipts etc.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:11 AM   #3
Unregistered

Angry Re: THE EX WIFE IS A FRAUD!!

the court should have him reimbursed for all the money he has payed out on this child since in fact the child came back not being his. Also he could fight for her to have to pay any court cost or attorney fees since she is the one that brought this on to herself. it sounds like your husband was doing his part. i been through some of the same things with my ex-husband who has done some of the same things with his children but they are his and he dont like paying them but he dont mind screwing me out of taxes every year though even though he dont pay and rarely wants to see them. So the best of luck to you.

Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:13 PM   #4
Unregistered

Default Re: THE EX WIFE IS A FRAUD!!

oh my god i feel for you. my husband thinks his 12 year old son is not his either but he is afraid to find out the truth. he doesnt want to be hurt.his ex tried the same crap with medical bills. they have to split co-pays for theirson. she sent a stakc of bills about 6 of them were her as the patient, she gave him double and triple the same bills, she had one dr write out just dates ona peice of paper and charged $50.00 for each session with a therapist and supposedly the kid went 3 days in a row. No way. i told her get us real bills, not hers and cc slips, or returned checks or cash receipts and we will be happy to pay them and that was per both attorneys she had to do this. well she still hasnt produced any legite receipts. i would take her to court and sue her for every penny he paid her, sue her for contempt, she lied on the stand and said it was his son. sue for mental anguish and anything else he can get her for. She is a tramp and she deserves to go to jail. I am so sorry you had to deal with that and I am sorry for him to. that is a shame. I keep pushing my husband for a paternity test but he wont do it. i have a gut feelng this child is not his. good luck and keep us posted. please

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 1120 times