FIGHTING FOR GUARDIANSHIP AND CUSTODY

This is a discussion on FIGHTING FOR GUARDIANSHIP AND CUSTODY within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; IM FIGHTING FOR A CHILD RIGHT NOW AND MY HUSBAND THEY ARE PUTTING HIM THRU MAD HELL TO GET HIM ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 01:45 PM   #1
WIFEYJACKSON30's Flag is: United States

Default FIGHTING FOR GUARDIANSHIP AND CUSTODY

IM FIGHTING FOR A CHILD RIGHT NOW AND MY HUSBAND THEY ARE PUTTING HIM THRU MAD HELL TO GET HIM BACK WITH US HOW DO WE GO ABOUT HIM SIGINGING OVER HIS RIGHT S TO ME AND ME GAINING FULL CUSTODY AND WE HAVE BEEN GOING THRU EVERYTHING THE LAWYER DOESNT WANT TO HELP NO ONE WANTS TO HELP SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP WITH SOME INFO THANK YOU
WIFEYJACKSON30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 02:24 PM   #2
Top Level Member

Default Re: FIGHTING FOR GUARDIANSHIP AND CUSTODY

I wish to inform you that court considers best interest of child as main consideration. In case if other parent agrees for signing child custody rights then the court may be informed in his regard. If other parent has not agreed then you may show to court that other parent does not take care of child or that other parent is not a fit parent or acts showing abuse may be shown. The initial burden will be on you to satisfy court in this regard. You may show evidence of persons having knowledge of facts in support of your arguments.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 02:43 PM   #3
WIFEYJACKSON30's Flag is: United States

Default Re: FIGHTING FOR GUARDIANSHIP AND CUSTODY

OK WHAT HAPPEN S WHEN THE FATHER DOESNT SIGN THE PAPERS OR THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND THE MOTHER NEVER TOLD THE FATHER AND THEN THE MOTHER ALSO NEVER TOLD THE ALLEGED FATHER THAT SHE WAS LOSING CUSTODY WHAT DO WE DO THEN
WIFEYJACKSON30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 771 times