Custodial parent Wont let me see my child!

This is a discussion on Custodial parent Wont let me see my child! within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; OK WELL HERE IS MY PROBLEM I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD SON WHOM I LOVE TO DEATH AND IS ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Unregistered

Unhappy Custodial parent Wont let me see my child!

OK WELL HERE IS MY PROBLEM I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD SON WHOM I LOVE TO DEATH AND IS MY ONLY CHILD. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MOTHER AND I ENDED BADLY AND I FEEL SHE STILL HOLDS A GRUDGE I DID NOT CHEAT OR ANYTHING SHE JUST LEFT ME. MY SON AND HIS MOTHER LIVE IN VICTORIA TX AND I LIVE IN HOUSTON TX. I TRY TO GO ABOUT TWICE A MONTH TO VISIT HIM AND SPEND THE DAY WITH HIM, I AM NOT TO BRING HIM TO HOUSTON YET BECAUSE THE MOTHER FEELS HE IS NOT READY TO. I PAY CHILD SUPPORT ABOUT 545.00 A MONTH TO BE EXACT. AND VISITING HIM IS EXPENSIVE GAS IS ABOUT 80.00 GOING AND COMING PLUS GOING OUT IN VICTORIA ALL THIS COST MONEY. AND ITS MONEY I DO NOT HAVE. I MAKE 1200.00 A MONTH AND I HAVE BILLS AS WELL. NOW THE MOTHER JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE IS TAKING MY SON AND MOVING TO DALLAS TX THIS ABOUT A 4 HOUR DRIVE FOR ME AND ITS GOING TO GET MORE EXPENSIVE. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I AM A GOOD GUY AND I NEED AND WANT MY SON. I WANT TO BE A PART OF HIS LIFE EVERY MOUMENT I DONT WANT TO MISS THE IMPORTANT THINGS. I NEED ADVISE FROM A LAWYER AND I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY.....
Sponsored Links
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Custodial parent Wont let me see my child!

The only time one parent can succeed in "not allowing" the other parent to parent their child is when that parent allows it.

Contempt of court order violation is in order here.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: Custodial parent Wont let me see my child!

If she moves you can file a motion with the court to have her pay the travel expenses because SHE is the one moving further away, not you.
That will be taken into consideration and usually the ncp will win in that case.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 2559 times