Lying in Court: Father lied to the mediator and to the judge

This is a discussion on Lying in Court: Father lied to the mediator and to the judge within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; My sons father lied to the mediator and to the judge when we went to court a few months ago. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 03:09 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Lying in Court: Father lied to the mediator and to the judge

My sons father lied to the mediator and to the judge when we went to court a few months ago. He told the mediator my son was with him 25% of the time which is not true, he also stated he lived with his "friend" and recieves government assistance and in the process of applying for disability. However, he lives with his pregnant girlfriend and is claiming an accident that happened years has caused him to be unable to work even though he has held multiple jobs since then. He then stated he is carrying medical insurance for my son, which is actually through his girlfriend but according to him he lives with his "friend" so this would be considered fraud wouldnt it? Because in order to be covered you have to be married or domestic partners which would mean living together, correct? The courts ordered his child support $0.00 while he seeks employment but we have court again next month, is there anything I can do about him lying and trying to get pity from the judge???
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 03:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Default re: Lying in Court: Father lied to the mediator and to the judge

What do you care who he lives with. A friend or a girlfriend. Sounds to me like youyr jealous. My husbands ex wife made her son lie to thr guardian. he told the guardian my husband broke there glass doors down and choked his mother. he would have been arrested for assault and breaking and entering if that happened. All you woman do is lie, And his ex lied about being hurt too. She had a hysterectomy 3 years ago and she ays she cant work because of it. But she can sleep with all her married cop boyfriends just fine. You woman need to get a life and get a job, you got him out of your life for a reason now leave him alone.
waiting for justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2205 times