Not returning my son back on time

This is a discussion on Not returning my son back on time within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; My son is to be returned to my house on Sunday at 6:00pm every other weekend. His father keeps retuning ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default Not returning my son back on time

My son is to be returned to my house on Sunday at 6:00pm every other weekend. His father keeps retuning him way after 6pm or even the next day on Monday. Can I complain about that ...or just keep writing it down on a journal?
Sponsored Links
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Top Level Member
Gbyte's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Not returning my son back on time

Is there any contact about it? Does he call? Do you?
Gbyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #3
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is to be returned to my house on Sunday at 6:00pm every other weekend. His father keeps retuning him way after 6pm or even the next day on Monday. Can I complain about that ...or just keep writing it down on a journal?
And this is hurting YOU why? Because a man actually wants to spend more time with his child? Is he coming home super late and it is interfering with school? You didn't say if "monday" was during the summer and if it is, you are just being a trouble maker in my opinion. Or do you just want to make this man's life a living hell because you can? Why don't you become the ncp parent so you can see how "easy" it is to have your son for a few nights and hand him back on time all the time. You're just making things harder on your son too. Just keep interfering so you can run this man away, then you will get all the time you want with your son, with no one to bother you two.

Old Jul 11th, 2009, 09:48 PM   #4
Top Level Member

Maybe because she's staring out the window expecting her child and he doesn't come and she doesn't know when he will.

If there is a schedule, it needs to be stuck to or modifications need to be agreed upon.

Old Jul 11th, 2009, 10:28 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbyte View Post
Maybe because she's staring out the window expecting her child and he doesn't come and she doesn't know when he will.
Maybe...Maybe not...

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #6
Top Level Member

Right...the poster never answered if there was any contact so if the poster is no longer involved, neither will I be.

Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Unregistered

What does the child custody court order stipulate? Does it say he has to return the child at exactly 6:00p.m?

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 6 replies and has been viewed 849 times