Can they accused me of kidnapping in Philippines?

This is a discussion on Can they accused me of kidnapping in Philippines? within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; Hi Im Sai & I am working here in Israel. Two years ago I annuled my marriage, we have a ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:48 AM   #1
sai

Default Can they accused me of kidnapping in Philippines?

Hi Im Sai & I am working here in Israel. Two years ago I annuled my marriage, we have a daughter which is in the Philippines. She's living with my farther & now I decided to take my daughter here in Israel. I had a conversation with my ex & he told me that he is not allowing me to take our daughter w/ me, even the court decided to award the custody to me. Is he have the right to hinder my decision?

Now, if ever that my husband will let me to take our daughter do I still need his consent? Is the immigration in the Philippines will not hold me or accused me of kidnapping?

Thank you very much if you can help me or even give me an advice...
sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:20 AM   #2
Top Level Member
Gbyte's Flag is: United States

Default re: Can they accused me of kidnapping in Philippines?

If I understand your post correctly -

Not familiar with the laws of those countries, but court permission may be required to re-locate your child to another country. Do you have the paperwork regarding your divorce and custody? You'd need to read it. Then you may need to consult with the attorney that handled your divorce and ask - or through the Ask an attorney section here (for $10). I think you'd be better off inquiring with the attorney who handled your case though.
Gbyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
annulled marriage, israel custody law, israel divorce, philippines custody

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1105 times