contempt of court/kidnapping?

This is a discussion on contempt of court/kidnapping? within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; I was to have my children starting at 6pm March 6 th for spring break until march 15th....they were not ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #1

Confused contempt of court/kidnapping?

I was to have my children starting at 6pm March 6 th for spring break until march 15th....they were not in school on friday...i didnt know who had them or where they were until monday 9th at 11am my daughter called saying they were in Colorado ...I am already filing contempt of court charges but wondering since he crossed state lines with them during my custody period if I could press further charges? I am in the process of going back to school looking for a house to fight for custody...my ex has moved numeroustimes been married and divorced again and is on girlfriend #3...my new husband and i have a 3 yr old and we are trying to build a strong family...thanks for any comments
anna_momm3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share