Court Ordered drug/alcohol testing

This is a discussion on Court Ordered drug/alcohol testing within the Child Custody & Support forum, part of the FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY category; My husband was ordered to take a drug and alcohol test no later than Sept. 25th. They asked me to ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 09:14 AM   #1

Confused Court Ordered drug/alcohol testing

My husband was ordered to take a drug and alcohol test no later than Sept. 25th. They asked me to do one as well which I did right away. So far,
he hasn't had his test and my attorneys haven't given me any feedback as to what happens next. He is currently working/living in NY and is obviously not coming to see our 3 year old because he doesn't want to take this test.

Does anyone know what happens next?

thank you
dyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Court Ordered drug/alcohol testing

He could be held in contempt and denied visitation, and the judge could fine or even jail him. You may be awarded court costs related to the order.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 2982 times