NO INSURANCE -- GUY THAT HIT US RAN A RED LIGHT

This is a discussion on NO INSURANCE -- GUY THAT HIT US RAN A RED LIGHT within the Car Accident Claims forum, part of the Injury & Worker's Compensation category; We were in a wreak and had no insurance at the time. The guy that hit us ran a red ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #1
Unregistered

EEK! NO INSURANCE -- GUY THAT HIT US RAN A RED LIGHT

We were in a wreak and had no insurance at the time. The guy that hit us ran a red light and apologized saying he was not paying attention. When the police came he said his light was green! Because I had no insurance do I have rights to fight the insurance company’s decision if they decide not take care of my car?
Our car is not drivable, We had to have a tow truck come pick it up and my month old daughter and I are going to the doctor.

Your advice is greatly appreciated
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:52 PM   #2
Top Level Member
randalljd's Flag is: United States

Default re: NO INSURANCE -- GUY THAT HIT US RAN A RED LIGHT

You can in most cases still seek to recover if the other person was the one at fault yes.
randalljd is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 1 reply and has been viewed 1507 times