WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAW > Buying & Selling Property > PA, mom and brother selling grandparents house, am I entitled to anything?

PA, mom and brother selling grandparents house, am I entitled to anything?

This is a discussion on PA, mom and brother selling grandparents house, am I entitled to anything? within the Buying & Selling Property forum, part of the REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAW category; My grandparents original will stated that everything they own would be left to my brother and I. In 2009 my ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 11:26 PM   #1
jasmine2010's Flag is: United States

Question PA, mom and brother selling grandparents house, am I entitled to anything?

My grandparents original will stated that everything they own would be left to my brother and I. In 2009 my grandfather passed away, my grandmother moved out of their home and in w my mom and step-dad. My brother is now living in my grandparents home w a lady and 2 sm kids. The house is up for sale, when my grandfather got sick, my mom put him in a nursing home and had my grandmother sign everything over to her. Since my grandmother was at her most weakest and vulnerable state, my grandmother even tried to commit suicide ( actually on several occassions) and my grandfather knew nothing of the signing of eveything to my mother, Am I entitled to anything they receive for the house?
jasmine2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Top Level Member
annjd's Flag is: United States

Default Re: PA, mom and brother selling grandparents house, am I entitled to anything?

You can challenge the new document in court arguing that she was not competent if that was indeed the case.

It usually helps to have a lawyer assist with that process.
annjd is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:08 AM   #3
Unregistered

Default Re: PA, mom and brother selling grandparents house, am I entitled to anything?

If the original will was already made, it cannot again will the same items to others. Was the will filed in probate court?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Bookmark & Share

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1299 times