Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

This is a discussion on Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds within the Other Business & Finance Law Issues forum, part of the BUSINESS & FINANCE LAW category; nocit-us, -a, -um passive participle perf. English (from Ltn): harmed (having been ) i assume that ticon presumes ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.82 average. Display Modes
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #571
Unregistered

Default Re: Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

nocit-us, -a, -um
passive participle perf.
English (from Ltn):

harmed (having been )

i assume that ticon presumes to be the opposite or reverse of nocit being ticon :0)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Sponsored Links
International Law Issues?
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #572
Unregistered

Cool Re: Bonded Promissory Note - Private Offset Bonds

Wow, I have seen many respones from unregistered people that want to disclaim this theory, but with no credentisls, leads me to believe they are just lawyers looking to protect their own practice and keep others from obtaining information that they feel should only be privy to their practice.

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 12:30 PM   #573
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow, I have seen many respones from unregistered people that want to disclaim this theory, but with no credentisls, leads me to believe they are just lawyers looking to protect their own practice and keep others from obtaining information that they feel should only be privy to their practice.
In looking over this thread, your comment seems quite hypocritical. You yourself are Unregistered, and many of the Unregistereds that respond in support of the theory don't (and won't) list credentials and don't (and won't) offer proof that they or anyone they know have been successful in practicing this "theory."

Meanwhile, I see that many of the Unregistereds in opposition to this theory have posted cases that show instances when this theory didn't work, pointed out that supporters of the theory have posted blatantly incorrect information (taken straight from statutes), and posted articles about people going to jail for dabbling in this "theory." Also, I don't understand how you can say that lawyers are keeping others from obtaining information. The "lawyer" on here was continually asking for information. The only people keeping it secret were the so-called supporters.

But if you still think that you'll be successful by trying any one of the numerous ways the supporters claim this theory works, then by all means try it for yourself. The supporters are right -- that's the only way you'll "learn." Of course, you'll "learn" that you did it wrong, and eventually learn that there is no right way to do it. Plus, it may come with a price. And not just the price you paid a future jailbird for information.

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:25 AM   #574
Unregistered

To those of you who have stated that the IBOE bonding process is a scam, I must say that you should check with your US treasury before making such a statement. The International Bill of Exchange is an instrument that is backed by the "wealth of the United Sates of America". Quite specifically, backed by the Gold in ownership of the US.

To those of you questioning about getting them encashed by a bank. Many banks do not understand the process and therefore will turn them away. Education is the answer here. Also, deal with state and reserve banks of foreign countries. They are the ones who have the most familiarity with the process and will be most likely to get through the process.

In either case, as a final note, if someone has a true US Treasurry backed IBOE, then the SCAM part of it is answered with a phone call to the Treasury. Do not waste your time talking to attorneys and accountants in the US. They will have absolutely NO CLUE as to the validity or the process. It is a foreign soil instrument and must be handled as such. Your only hope of getting to the bottom of the validity issue is to call the Treasury directly. One good clue is this, as these instrument are distributed, they are distributed by bonded courier from the US Treasury itself. So if anyone is carrying one, it is most likely second hand or fake. The instrument is not usually handed to a company or individual unless it has been specified to an encashing entity or the UCC approved agent themselves.

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #575
Unregistered

The first page of my 24 page "Related Points and Authorities including stare decisis supporting the use of Bills of Exchange and negotiable instruments as legal tender for discharge of private and public debt" has many, many court case citations for the use of Bills of Exchanges.

See Mr. Walker F. Todd -- who worked twent years as an attorney and legal officer for the legal departments of the Federal Reserve Banks of new York and Cleveland, and has served as an expert witness in several trials involving banking practices and monetary instrumetns--there are two types ofmoney in circulation today: "money of account" and "money of exchange".

Money of account is primarily what is used today (checks, money orders, credit cards, debit cards, FRN's to name a few)

Examples of the second type ofmoney; money of exchange, are gold, sivler, bills of exchange, and official currency notes.

http://freedom-school.com/affidavit_...dd_1-20-04.pdf

Here is a link to google for "Commentaries on the Laws of England" in 1765 which explains how a bill of exchange operates in commercial law. Commentaries on the laws of England: in four books - Sir William Blackstone - Google Books

You go to the upper right hand corner and click on the icon closest to the right side of the screen and just under the Sign in icon. Click on "Download PDF" file. It is a free book. I am too busy now to read it but it is referenced in my mentor's Points and authorities on bills of Exchange. Is is an excellent Material packet. I am currently in the midst of my Secured Party Creditor process and not yet have graduated to the 4-6 stages and than to the 7th. I also have other issues I am now going to go forward with by those who are converting my UCC CONTRACT TRUST FOR UNJUST GAINS without my permission so they will be recieving some very interesting correspondence, with the help of my mentor who is teaching me how to proceed using Accurate and correct wording on all documents. I hope this helps a bit to SHUT UP THE FOREIGN AGENT TO THE CROWN.

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #576
Unregistered

Quote:
once you have recieved your notice of dishonner from the bank and the 1099oid is sent in to the irs. and once you recieve your money back from the irs and you pay off your mortgages ,can you go back and recoup the mortgage again after you zeroed the account? and is it true you are only allowed to recoup up to 1 million a year?

Hi, When ever using the 1099OID, I was told the IRS Form 8281 must also be with it. Thank you

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #577
Unregistered

Quote:
If you go out and write up a "bond" by merely copying the text of such "bonds" as you might find on line, printing it on a piece of paper and presenting that paper at your bank or use it to discharge a debt you are inviting trouble.

From what I have seen and learned so far it appears the key to all of this talk of bonded promissory notes and offset bonds is the underlying bond account. As with your checking account, if you do not have an account you cannot write a check and expect that it will clear.

In other words you have to know how to establish and fund that account. these accounts are recognized by Treasury IF SET UP PROPERLY and can be verified. If you cannot verify the account or the person promoting the offset bond will not cooperate with such verification do not do business with that person.

Would you take a check from a stranger without calling the bank to verify that the account has a balance sufficient to pay the check? Then why would you take a bond without a like verification?

Learn for yourself and take all due precautions i.e. due diligence and the fraud is not liley to take place and the people perpetrating fraud will not be successful. It is when people get greedy that they allow themselves to be taken in.

By the way your attorney is not likely to know any of this and his or here decision to tell you that these types of things are frauds will be based not upon knowledge by rather lack of knowledge. I assure that none of this is taught in law school. Do you really think that the banks especially the Fed wants anyone to know the truth about money and the debt based monetary system?

At one time the evereyone was sure that the world was flat and that Federal Reserve Notes were money. Imagine what you will know if you allow your mind to see and grasp the truth.
You must make sure that the bank you are dealilng with has set up a Treasury Loan and Tax Account. Most people do not know this. This came from my mentor. Of course, having them tell the truth and handle things with integrity is questionable too.

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #578
Unregistered

Quote:
You must make sure that the bank you are dealilng with has set up a Treasury Loan and Tax Account. Most people do not know this. This came from my mentor. Of course, having them tell the truth and handle things with integrity is questionable too.
Here is the PDF file and working with a reputable bank (?????) means having a professional relationship with them so you also need to present all of your UCC 1 CONTRACT TRUST documents and cover letter to present to them too. It doesn't mean you have to leave the funds in the bank. I wouldn't and take them out as soon as any appear to protect them.

http://www.ny.frb.org/research/quart...n2article7.pdf

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #579
Unregistered

Quote:
The first page of my 24 page "Related Points and Authorities including stare decisis supporting the use of Bills of Exchange and negotiable instruments as legal tender for discharge of private and public debt" has many, many court case citations for the use of Bills of Exchanges.

See Mr. Walker F. Todd -- who worked twent years as an attorney and legal officer for the legal departments of the Federal Reserve Banks of new York and Cleveland, and has served as an expert witness in several trials involving banking practices and monetary instrumetns--there are two types ofmoney in circulation today: "money of account" and "money of exchange".

Money of account is primarily what is used today (checks, money orders, credit cards, debit cards, FRN's to name a few)

Examples of the second type ofmoney; money of exchange, are gold, sivler, bills of exchange, and official currency notes.

http://freedom-school.com/affidavit_...dd_1-20-04.pdf

Here is a link to google for "Commentaries on the Laws of England" in 1765 which explains how a bill of exchange operates in commercial law. Commentaries on the laws of England: in four books - Sir William Blackstone - Google Books

You go to the upper right hand corner and click on the icon closest to the right side of the screen and just under the Sign in icon. Click on "Download PDF" file. It is a free book. I am too busy now to read it but it is referenced in my mentor's Points and authorities on bills of Exchange. Is is an excellent Material packet. I am currently in the midst of my Secured Party Creditor process and not yet have graduated to the 4-6 stages and than to the 7th. I also have other issues I am now going to go forward with by those who are converting my UCC CONTRACT TRUST FOR UNJUST GAINS without my permission so they will be recieving some very interesting correspondence, with the help of my mentor who is teaching me how to proceed using Accurate and correct wording on all documents. I hope this helps a bit to SHUT UP THE FOREIGN AGENT TO THE CROWN.
Please post a link to your 24-page thing. I'm not doubting the use or existence of BOE's, but it's important to know in what context they are being used.

Was Mr. Todd's Affidavit ever signed by him? The copy you posted is not. Was it presented to the Court in that case? Did the Court accept it? And what was the outcome of that case? Please post a link to official Court documents showing disposition. I have no doubt Mr. Todd believes in what he is saying, but would the Court? Because that's kinda important.

Thank you for the reference to a book from 1765 that you say you haven't yet read. "Sir" William Blackstone sounds more like a "foreign agent to the crown" than a flesh-and-blood free-man-on-the-soil american. Who is your mentor that quotes this book?

We are all curious as to when you graduate to the next stages of your process, so keep us informed. Is the 7th step the last one? How much in US Dollars have you paid thus far in this process - on anything (postage, filing/recording fees, payments to your mentor, etc.)?

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:05 AM   #580
Unregistered

G'day all, just spent several long hours reading this thread beginning to end. Seems to me the information or at least the road towards it has been spelt out by various helpful people here. I agree, you cannot be spoon-fed, you must follow the trail outside of this forum, READ, apply your learning and formulate your own plan. Many people here are desperate for the quick and easy A-Z guide on how to. Others with seemingly ulterior motives seem equally desperate to refute the existence of any such guide or path.
Being new to this, I see that there is much to learn, especially how to separate the wheat from all the chaff that is out there. Am I at this early stage convinced that there is something 'out there' that is worth pursuing? Yes. I live down under so this means exploring a whole new world of stuff, on top of familiarizing myself with your constitution and laws. Let's say I'm fascinated by the prospect, and passionate enough about my children's future to want to pass on to them a better world than the one that I inherited. To those who have provided markers, thank you. To those who like me are seeking answers, don't give up, and don't give in. To those who persistently protest the validity of others' knowledge, I can only say you vehement attempts at 'debunking' only serves to make people such as myself more persistent in our quest. If there was nothing in this, there'd be nothing to 'protect', methinks.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
bonded promissory note, private offset bonds

This thread has 613 replies and has been viewed 162897 times