WORLD Law Direct Forums
Home > WORLD Law Direct Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Attorneys & Legal Ethics > Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

This is a discussion on Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information within the Attorneys & Legal Ethics forum, part of the ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION category; Hello: The following is a copy of an email I've sent to several attorneys, but haven't received a response yet. ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 05:48 PM   #1
loveladyrick2

Confused Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

Hello:

The following is a copy of an email I've sent to several attorneys, but haven't received a response yet. Maybe someone out there can help. Thanks.

Hello:

I have a few questions I hoped you could answer. Are you licensed in all of Oklahoma? Do you handle civil cases? With my wife and I being EXTREMELY low income, do you ever handle cases on a contingent fee basis, especially if you feel it’s a very strong case?

One of our county judges signed a search warrant on our home (supposedly) and the sheriff conducted the search. Not only are their accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with completely erroneous information such as wrong location, wrong house color, wrong roof color, wrong outbuildings, misspelled name, etc. This is clearly a case of illegal search and seizure by the county.

This stems from us having the audacity to question how our tax dollars are being spent on things like road maintenance. One of the deputies came to our home and actually threatened me if I exercised my 1st amendment right to freedom of speech if I wrote my government officials again. We’re sick and tired of being harassed and our rights violated by county employees for voicing our opinions. This is just a trumped up accusation in retaliation for us speaking up. We love our home, but now have it up for sale because of this police harassment.

I’m extremely ill with several medical conditions, which are literally killing me, and I cannot take the physical and emotional stress any longer. I’ve had multiple heart attacks, my kidneys and liver are failing (severe, untreated diabetes), plus many other issues. We’re at our wits end and need help on this matter.

The county employees need to comprehend that they cannot twist and outright break the law without answering to someone. If you took on this clearly winnable case, I’d gladly give up a HUGE portion of any settlement. My gratification would come primarily from taking these people down a few notches that think they’re “above the law”!

Please let me know either way if you can be of any help or can possibly refer me to someone who would consider a case like ours.

Thank you,
Richard Lovelady
HC 1 Box 44
Keyes, OK. 73947
Cimarron County
580-546-7777
Main Email: loveladyrick@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Criminal law issues? Contact leading defense lawyers now! Free immediate consultation!
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #2
Top Level Member
annjd's Flag is: United States

Default re: Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

What were they searching for? What was the purpose of the search listed in the warrant?
annjd is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:02 AM   #3
Unregistered

Default re: Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

If this is a winning case can you tell us why your house was up for sell before any of this came about.Was you not being very rude winter before last when your electric went out and you tried blaming everyone for your problems and wanted a dollar amount.Dont you have your house up for sale telling everyone how peaceful it is but to listen to you its the worst place on earth to live.Not telling everyone what you have done in the last few weeks but dont you think you have gone overboard with your actions.I invite everyone who reads this thread to come and visit us here in keyes and we will show you how nice a place we have and we will also show you a bum that is trying to make a dollar for nothing and a person who is a danger to anyone who drives down his road.

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:02 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Postman's Flag is: United States

Who do we ask for? Or do we look for the deputy capriously venting his spleen under the colour of authority. Am I sure I and several here would love to attend. The judge wont do any time, the deputy will be the one thrown under the bus.
Postman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to loveladyrick

Default Re: Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

Quote:
Originally Posted by annjd View Post
What were they searching for? What was the purpose of the search listed in the warrant?

Some generic pieces of wood sold at building retailers NATIONWIDE that I supposedly put nails in and put on some "never named" county road that a county truck ran over and got a flat tire. I guess I should go to Vegas or play the lottery since I can "supposedly" see the future and sabotage some road that I know for certain only a county owned truck would travel down. These IMBECILES make morons look like MENSA candidates!
loveladyrick is offline   Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM   #6

Default Re: Accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with erroneous information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If this is a winning case can you tell us why your house was up for sell before any of this came about.Was you not being very rude winter before last when your electric went out and you tried blaming everyone for your problems and wanted a dollar amount.Dont you have your house up for sale telling everyone how peaceful it is but to listen to you its the worst place on earth to live.Not telling everyone what you have done in the last few weeks but dont you think you have gone overboard with your actions.I invite everyone who reads this thread to come and visit us here in keyes and we will show you how nice a place we have and we will also show you a bum that is trying to make a dollar for nothing and a person who is a danger to anyone who drives down his road.
This quote is a CLEAR example of the citizens of Keyes making FALSE ASSUMPTIONS! 1. Our house was up for sale because my health deteriorated rapidly after moving in and the county road crews FLAT OUT REFUSED to maintain the roads or attempt to keep them passable for emergency vehicles, such as an ambulance. We were TRAPPED in our home for THREE WEEKS after a storm due to their incompetency. 2. Again, when someone is freezing, no water, can't cook food, etc. for OVER A WEEK while the electric company jerked off, this too is INCOMPETENT! 3. Visit Keyes and be CERTAIN to bolt down everything you own as they're ALL nothing but common thieves having broken in when we were forced to leave and stealing over $10,000 of our belongings! 4. LASTLY, this idiot that's ashamed to list their name, is another clear example of the negative IQ's of the thieves and liars in Cimarron County, OK. I mean look at this: "why your house was up for sell", "was you not", and other SEVERE LITERACY ISSUES! It's "up for sale" and "were you not" MORON! Ever heard of a high school diploma! These inbred hillbillies really get their feathers ruffled when an "outsider" rocks the boat.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM   #7
Top Level Member
goddessoflubboc's Flag is: United States

Folks this seems like a local personal dispute...
goddessoflubboc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 03:32 AM   #8

Irregardless of personal feelings, the facts still remain. The Law has been grossly violated by the supposed law enforcement officials who take matters into their own hands and have absolutely NO ONE to answer to. I've researched and found 16 felonies these people have committed during their illegal search and seizure. Anyone interested in the TRUE FACTS, I'd be more than happy to email you all the documentation proving how many laws and civil rights the judge, prosecutor, sheriff and deputies have violated. Until these criminals operating under the guise of law enforcement answer for their unlawful activities, nothing will ever change.

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #9
monroe27's Flag is: United States

Loveladyrick, I'd love to help. First of all, if you are capable AT ALL you need to speak with as many charity associations to get the hell out of that town. THEN after moving a safe distance away to an affordable town (south Carolina has many, and although you may have heard, there are some backwoods rednecks down here, but most of us are educated and have southern hospitality written on our bones. something you obviously aren't receiving up there in good ole Oklahoma).
I would also like to say, these charities can help you move (The American Redcross, catholic organizations, etc). Let them know of the problems with your health and you can't afford to move but have no choice due to the lack of care from your county, not being able to eat, etc.) Even if you have to contact one from another state, these people are not afraid of "big brother". Also, appearantly you are correct in your accusations about the idiots you live around. They would mention their names if they truly felt they were right in their opinion. Be careful what you do because it is obvious the officers/judges in this county have written their own code of ethics. I would move asap first and foremost before you are seriously injured or killed.

THEN I would file a class-a lawsuit against the county and state. many attorneys are NOT afraid to so. You might have to use an attorney from another state, but it should go just as well. If you just want one from this state, use one far away from your county. AND don't hide anything, I know it seems you are not so far, but when speaking of your case to an attorney, don't leave out anything, even the simple things you feel don't matter. All of it is important.
To find yourself an attorney, use this website and they can find you attorneys that will take your case pro-bono or not ask for $ until your case is won. I'm sure once you file a lawsuit and take it to the supreme court of Oklahoma/or the US supreme court, you should have no problem winning. The dumba*ses obviously forgot to cover their tracks in breaking these federal laws. You are right, don't let them scare you, but you need to move away. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. If they are willing to come into your home on a bull**** search warrant,. they are willing to do more.
monroe27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 10:22 AM   #10

Dear Monroe27:

Thank you for your words of support. I have recently moved to a "safe" state, but won't say here in public view. Things have actually gotten much worse since my original post. Our home was broken into (I suspect by the so-called law-enforcement, but can't prove it) and over $10,000 of our belongings were stolen. There were cigarette butts, beer cans, fingerprints and various other evidence THAT WAS NEVER COLLECTED! No investigation into the break-in whatsoever. When I contacted The State Police, FBI, OK. Bureau of Investigation and the Prosecuting Attorney, NO ONE would lift a finger to get the theft investigated. They all stick together in their clique and think they're untouchable. These items are on top of my belongings they stole the first time with their invalid, unlawful warrant. They ignore all contact from me and REFUSE to acknowledge their grossly illegal actions. If you choose to contact me, my email address at the bottom of my original post is still valid. Thanks again.

Bookmark & Share

Tags
illegal search, illegal seizure, search & seizure

This thread has 9 replies and has been viewed 2209 times