Who is in charge of probation officers?

This is a discussion on Who is in charge of probation officers? within the Attorneys & Legal Ethics forum, part of the ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION category; Please help me with a problem. I need to who is in charge of probation officers. Who do i file ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 08:04 AM   #1

Confused Who is in charge of probation officers?

Please help me with a problem. I need to who is in charge of probation officers. Who do i file a complaint with. This is in Municpal court where the judge recommened that my daughters fine be converted to community service, but that day, the audio tape had no sound, so she has noo way of proving that he recemmended this. Her probation officer heard him, but refuses to comply and now she is telling her that her fine is retroactive, meaning that she has accumulated four more months of fines. What can we do? She has a warrant out on her right now and refuses to take her back before yet anothe (different) judge. I want to help, but do not know how. My daughter wnts to be rid of this probation problem, but it seems like they are just out to get money from you. Please respond. She is writing a letter, would that be helpful. She has no one to speak for her.

Thanks,

Confused in georgia
patty 12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share