how can some find out if they are beign investigated by law enforcement?

This is a discussion on how can some find out if they are beign investigated by law enforcement? within the Arrests, Searches, Seizures forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; how can someone find out if they beign investigated by law enforcement?...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 12:49 PM   #1
Unregistered

Default how can some find out if they are beign investigated by law enforcement?

how can someone find out if they beign investigated by law enforcement?
Sponsored Links
Our attorneys have years of experience with positive results in the debt reduction / debt relief field. Click here for more information.
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 03:15 AM   #2

Default Re: how can some find out if they are beign investigated by law enforcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can someone find out if they beign investigated by law enforcement?
If you are being investigated by law enforcement you will eventually be confronted and questioned by investigators. If this does not occur within a reasonable time period after the alledged criminal act then either investigators are seeking further premises for questioning or you are not a suspect to the respective criminal act.
L00ph0le is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #3

Confused Re: how can some find out if they are beign investigated by law enforcement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00ph0le View Post
If you are being investigated by law enforcement you will eventually be confronted and questioned by investigators. If this does not occur within a reasonable time period after the alledged criminal act then either investigators are seeking further premises for questioning or you are not a suspect to the respective criminal act.

Thats pretty much what am looking to know. I need to know how long till they will come after me? They might have my fingerprints on on a picture frame that had pictures stolen out of it. To me that doesn't seem like something on the top of their list but i am not sure
tiffany58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Feb 1st, 2008, 10:50 AM   #4
Top Level Member
randalljd's Flag is: United States

Default Re: how can some find out if they are beign investigated by law enforcement?

There is no exact time but if six months or so goes by it is less likely as a practical matter that they will act.
randalljd is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share

Tags
None

This thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 7804 times