Legal Help (police search, drug task force, drug dog)

This is a discussion on Legal Help (police search, drug task force, drug dog) within the Arrests, Searches, Seizures forum, part of the CRIMINAL LAW, ARRESTS, TRAFFIC TICKETS category; I am in desperate need of help answering these legal questions...My fiance is going to court tommorrow. I have two ...

Consult Your Own Personal Lawyer Now!
Reply  POST NEW QUESTION

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #1

Default Legal Help (police search, drug task force, drug dog)

I am in desperate need of help answering these legal questions...My fiance is going to court tommorrow. I have two questions: He was pulled over by the drug task force, they had a drug dog and it hit on the vehicle. A search was permitted they came up with nothing. He had our tax return money on him .. they took it, but left him with about $140.. They didnt photo the money or, count it, or give any reciept. is that legal for them to do? Also he was handcuffed during the search .. was never read any rights. Then when they came up with no drugs they let him go..
ttj6978 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark & Share