Form a company or corporation, 40 countries
By WORLDLawDirect [May 7th, 2012]
WORLD Law Direct can assist you in forming your company in 40 leading jurisdictions worldwide:
- Australia, Austria
- Bahamas, Belize, Brazil
- Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- India, Ireland, Israel, Italy
- Liechtenstein, Luxembourg
- Malta, Mexico, Monaco
- Netherlands, New Zealand
- Panama, Poland
- Seychelles, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland
- Taiwan, Turkey
- Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA
In Switzerland for example, the following structures are available. Our lawyers can assist to:
- Set up a partnership;
- Set up a corporation, either a company limited by shares ("AG") or a limited liability company ("GmbH");
- Set up a branch office;
- Set up a joint venture (partnership or corporation);
- Acquire an existing company in Switzerland (partnership or corporation);
- Create a (Strategic) alliance with or without a capital investment.
NOTE: Limited liability company ("GmbH")
The limited liability company ("GmbH") is a smaller version of the "AG", and is becoming increasingly popular for small and medium-sized companies. Each partner contributes to the company capital, and is liable only to the extent of the company’s registered capital.
Advantages of the limited liability company over the "AG":
- The company is a legal entity in which two or more persons or trading companies form a separate company with a predefined amount of capital (company capital).
- Lower minimum capital (CHF 20,000) and structural costs.
- Simple and brief articles of incorporation.
- Only two founding members are required (persons or trading companies).
- The "GmbH" company can later be managed as a sole proprietorship.
- The founders can themselves act as the corporate bodies (i.e. no board of directors is required).
- Auditors are optional.
Need help? Contact us now!
Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Email us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help!